Nov 5th ~ Lunch & Photo Shoot

Christine

I need 3 more corvettes to join us for a lunch and then photo shoot in Tempe. The photo shoot will be at Papago Park in Tempe at 2pm. I haven't decided on the location to eat yet but I'm sure open to suggestions. :thankyou::yourock::ACE: 1. Big Poppa 2. Mike Steg 3. Mike Golden 4. Larry 5. Todd 6. Justin 7. Tim 8. Chuck 9. Rob 10. Brian All cars we need now. Thank you!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alludc

• Justin

• C4orce2

What's the photo shoot for ???? I might be game if I'm in town.

There is a photography company (friends of mine) that is updating portfolios for models.

My link

It will be a professional shoot and will last 2-3 hours tops. We are happy to accommodate each car owner with professional pictures of their vehicle alone or with model for free as a thank you for providing your time and vehicle.

What's the photo shoot for ???? I might be game if I'm in town.

There is a photography company (friends of mine) that is updating portfolios for models.

My link

It will be a professional shoot and will last 2-3 hours tops. We are happy to accommodate each car owner with professional pictures of their vehicle alone or with model for free as a thank you for providing your time and vehicle.

Gotcha :thumbs

I might be interested. Always wanted some professional pics of my '92. Let me know if you think you could use my car. You can google "C4orce2" and look for the photobucket to get a better idea of what it looks like.

I might be interested. Always wanted some professional pics of my '92. Let me know if you think you could use my car. You can google "C4orce2" and look for the photobucket to get a better idea of what it looks like.

The are looking for all generations of Corvettes to shoot with, you are good to go Larry! :thumbs

Christine - I'll pin it and put it on the calendar for you

Larry you're in, Needed another C4!!

Do you have Facebook??? I will need to add you to the list.

The are looking for all generations of Corvettes to shoot with, you are good to go Larry! :thumbs

Christine - I'll pin it and put it on the calendar for you

Thank you so much!!

Larry you're in, Needed another C4!!

Do you have Facebook??? I will need to add you to the list.

No facebook; I'm too old for that and basically avoid IT whenever possible. Just PM me the details when you are ready. Thanks.

Would LOVE to join. Finally got my 1st vette (frc) a few days ago and would love to get a few pro shots as Im creating a garage mural of all my sports cars as we speak. Let the new guy know?!

I would like to come out as well! I have a C6 in cyber gray that I just got last week and LOVE to get some good shots. You can email me at justinkarim@gmail.com (no Facebook). I hope you need a C6!!

Would LOVE to join. Finally got my 1st vette (frc) a few days ago and would love to get a few pro shots as Im creating a garage mural of all my sports cars as we speak. Let the new guy know?!

You're in! I will need you to send me a pic of the vette and the year etc. I will reply with location and details.

I would like to come out as well! I have a C6 in cyber gray that I just got last week and LOVE to get some good shots. You can email me at justinkarim@gmail.com (no Facebook). I hope you need a C6!!

Perfect I didn't have a C6 yet!! I will email you location and details, also need year and pic of your vette!!

I would be interested if you wanted a unique looking vette for your shoot

Sweet, you have email or facebook??

I would be in for this... If you need a blacked out Vette... All lights blacked out Rims black Installed Saturday morning 10/15/2010

I think I sent you a personal message on here, I think. lol. Either way just PM me with an email or text # and ill send you some pics. Thx.

Can you use this one?

Chuck buddy you wanna drive to Tempe and you are so in! :)

Hey,

Id be interested,

If you need a white C6

Rob

Yes we would love to have your vette, and if you needed to give me a extra set of keys I wouldn't mind either :P

I would be in for this...

If you need a blacked out Vette...

All lights blacked out

Rims black Installed Saturday morning 10/15/2010

Well we better get some `new pics of your new rims! I will post up more information over the next few days.

Otherwise ya'll are welcome to call me anytime.

602-4six0-17eightyfive

Christine

I have all 10 cars I need - thank you ACE for your participation!!

Guest badbobs95

Can you use this one?

Chuck buddy you wanna drive to Tempe and you are so in! :)

Hey,

Id be interested,

If you need a white C6

Rob

Yes we would love to have your vette, and if you needed to give me a extra set of keys I wouldn't mind either :P

I would be in for this...

If you need a blacked out Vette...

All lights blacked out

Rims black Installed Saturday morning 10/15/2010

Well we better get some `new pics of your new rims! I will post up more information over the next few days.

Otherwise ya'll are welcome to call me anytime.

602-4six0-17eightyfive

Christine

I have all 10 cars I need - thank you ACE for your participation!!

If anyone drops out, I can supply a C4 or C5 if needed. Just let me know! Posted Image

Christine, do you know where and when the group is meeting for lunch on the 5th before the shoot?

I don't know! Posted Image

So you realized that the scheduled ACE Nov lunch is on the otherside of the world from Papago Park!! I assume the lunch with Christine's group will be somewhere closer to the site for the shoot, but what do I know!