Cherye (Wickedfastvette) is in town

Marco

We're thinking Kona grill tomorrow (Monday) night, 6 PM Chandler Mall, Cherye would like to see some of the cast. Kona Grill 3111 West Chandler Boulevard Chandler, AZ 85226 (480) 792-1711

WOW! A one night stand on Monday on short notice. Mmmmm...maybe I can make it, not sure yet since I screwed around too much this weekend already. :P

In town for one night only!! Guys, don't miss your chance to meet this beautiful woman in person; you won't be disappointed. But call quickly as her schedule will fill up fast. Full hour and special VIP 2 hour appointments are still available, but going fast. Call Marco, and get ready for the most memorable night of your life!!

wickedfastvette

I'll be there!

It's not tomorrow yet.......don't get cocky

OK.............I'm thinking about it

I'm 100% all in since Marc volunteered to pick up the bill :devil

KIDDING ya cheap skates!

Guest LOUDMIKE
:banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow: :banannpartygrnhat: :partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance: I am on my way!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOO! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I just finished up and would have to clean the car as well and it's just too FREAKIN' HOT, not going to make it this time. Have fun everyone. :partydance::partygrnhat:

Wish I could have been there, Looking to buy a car and it took a lot longer than expected. Hope everyone had a good time. Hope to make the next one. :(

All of you suck.......had a blast......the almighty himself showed up. Phil is good.

It was great seeing Cherye after all of these months! :banannarainbow: Can't wait for September so we can hang out again for the ENTIRE weekend at the Prescott Vette Show! Now that should be a really really great time! :cheers

wickedfastvette

Had a great time tonight! Couldn't believe it when Phil pulled up, see everyone in September Hey Mike, blah blah blah.

Good times hangin with Jim, Chad, Phil, Mike and the guest of honor Cherye! Convo was interesting to say the least. Wierd? kinda, informative? TMI comes to mind :lol , Fun? very! Thanks guys :yeah: