Favorite Arizona drive

08Z51

Hey,

What is your favorite drive in Arizona?

Somethging that can be done in a day trip, maybe a quick overnighter?

Rob.

Dawg likes going to Duncan....

I'd like to give the Devils highway a go, but I'm afraid of the traffic that congests any good road around here. Can't say I have any road I like more than the 83 heading south to Sonoita, and it's always congested and it's not that long.

Drive up to Showlow

Mingus Mtn & Yarnel Hill

Tortilla Flat for short run out of town.

I'm with Phil on these three :thumbs

Space Age diner for breakfast than old 80 up thru Salome to Vulture Mine Rd, thru Wickenburg than up Yarnell Hill to Prescott. How you get to Gila Bend is your choice....Watch your speed on Vulture Mine Rd.. Sheriff almost got me doing triple digits. Flashing Motorcycle headlights saved me from the radar gun...

"I'm new to manipulating google maps."

Yes you are. In the right edge just above the map (Above the TERRAIN option) is the link option. Click on it and then paste that link, it should work okay.

Do we know he didn't want a map of the continent? Maybe he likes it everywhere..... Or takes it everywhere. His car.

Prescott

th_P5060714.jpg

Nice, I remember the trip back from the mystery cruise, and at the bottom of the hill I opened it up and with the windows down, a empty styrofoam cup came flying out of the back trunk area and started flying around inside the car. Then it hit my daughter in the head. She reminds me about that incident every once in a while.

Fun run down that hill.... :3gears:

Prescott

th_P5060714.jpg

Nice, I remember the trip back from the mystery cruise, and at the bottom of the hill I opened it up and with the windows down, a empty styrofoam cup came flying out of the back trunk area and started flying around inside the car. Then it hit my daughter in the head. She reminds me about that incident every once in a while.

You've had a few adventures, Phil. Don't forget the time you had the roof panel off and tried to wash your windshield with Methanol at 75 mph! :D

Prescott

th_P5060714.jpg

You've had a few adventures, Phil. Don't forget the time you had the roof panel off and tried to wash your windshield with Methanol at 75 mph! :D

I sure have had some adventures...that particular one was classic, not only could I not see out the windshield, my face was burning from Methanol... :willy

Prescott

th_P5060714.jpg

I sure have had some adventures...that particular one was classic, not only could I not see out the windshield, my face was burning from Methanol... :willy

When she starts complaining about the cup hitting her remind her she threw up in your old white C5. That goes way back! :lol