• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, “Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10—inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23—year—old girl every night.

Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I’m sleeping with a 73—year—old woman. It seems to me that you’re not holding up your side of things.”

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23—year—old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10—inch black and white TV.

Aren’t older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy’s problems.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

:jd 

Didn't do well in math but I was OK in spelling....lol

1 hour ago, Big Tom said:

Didn't do well in math but I was OK in spelling....lol

:smilelol 

1 hour ago, Azmotorhead said:

Lost me at X

It marks the spot!!!

insatiableOne

Never  seemed to have had a pencil in the car. Had to make do with the thumb and finger twisteroo.

Suzy Cruisy
On 3/6/2017 at 8:22 AM, Big Tom said:

ACE Eat paste.jpg

I've had lots of Toyotas (used to love Celicas in my younger days), sold my 1998 last year to buy the Mercedes GLA.

And I've always loved Chevys.

So I guess that makes me a sensible and frugal gal who is rich, loves America, could potentially be a douchebag and may own guns??

LOL  

On the Kia.  We did own one of THOSE last year also, but only because we inherited it and we sold it as soon as we could.

1 minute ago, Suzy Cruisy said:

I've had lots of Toyotas (used to love Celicas in my younger days), sold my 1998 last year to buy the Mercedes GLA.

And I've always loved Chevys.

So I guess that makes me a sensible and frugal gal who is rich, loves America, could potentially be a douchebag and may own guns??

LOL  

On the Kia.  We did own one of THOSE last year also, but only because we inherited it and we sold it as soon as we could.

LOL, but did you flavor the paste?

Suzy Cruisy
Just now, P51tj said:

LOL, but did you flavor the paste?

Nope... just sold it as quick as we could get the estate paperwork done.  Hated that car.

1 hour ago, Eddie44 said:

IMG_1813.JPG

No thanks, since we're not quite that dumb to try passing off a coupon that expired on 9/13/14. :ack

On top of that, you can easily spot by the color that it only works on front blinkers. The red stuff for rear blinkers is way over priced.

• Upvote 1