NCM Brick Program

1EVLC7

If you've never been to the National Corvette Museum, you will be amazed when you go for the first time and see the enormous walkway leading up to the entrance.

It is lined with bricks purchased by enthusiasts and Corvette clubs throughout the world.

This exciting program provides enthusiasts with an engraved brick located in the Corvette Plaza walkway leading directly to the Museum entrance. Given the choice of three sizes (either 4" X 8" or 12" X 12" or the new 24" X 24"), this special gift will allow the Corvette admirer and enthusiast the ability to afford proper recognition to a friend, club, loved one, business or themselves!

You can request that your brick be placed with your fellow members next to the ACE brick.

Brick Information

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I thought about buying one when I was there, but there just isn't any room left around the ACE group. So I just stepped on it. Stepped on Andrew's twice.

I thought about buying one when I was there, but there just isn't any room left around the ACE group. So I just stepped on it. Stepped on Andrew's twice.

:facepalm: I was wondering why it looked so scuffed up............

• 10 years later...
Grape Ape

Here's a new link to the bricks in case anyone is interested. The link in the 1st post doesn't take you there.

NCM BRICK PURCHASE

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

How long did it take you to get it put in place? I have one on order but haven't heard if they've put it down yet. I wanted it by the ACE brick too.

• Like 1

Well, wouldn't ya know it.....I got an email from the NCM yesterday and they put our brick in a spot Sunday. I wanted it by the ACE brick but not sure where it is just yet. Looks like it's by the Fast Glass Club.

627222171_MarkDarciNCMBrick-12-04-2022.thumb.jpg.82e5fd022b59eef49fd6be66cc3a8034.jpg

• Like 3

AZCorvetteRob
On 12/3/2022 at 7:13 PM, Grape Ape said:

How long did it take you to get it put in place? I have one on order but haven't heard if they've put it down yet. I wanted it by the ACE brick too.

Took quite a long time as you know (18 weeks?)... glad it finally made it. Must have been ordered about the same time as mine...

• Like 1

I can't recall when I placed the order off hand, but yeah, it took quite a while. Happy it's done and down.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...