ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

I work foran educational furniture manufacturer, Euro Design Systems. We manufacture desks, lecterns, computer stations, multimedia furniture, cabinetry.... I am the sales dept, delivery guy, webmaster, customer service dept, half of the design staff, errand boy, IT department, and usually the only guy you'll catch sleeping a his desk. At least it's a nice desk.... :willy

• 3 months later...

Maybe this has been tried, although I have not seen it nor could I find it. I think it would be great to refer each other and get some nice feedback of places and service ACE members offer we can trust. I used to belong to a few referral networks back in Ohio, and it really worked well for both patrons and businesses. So what is it everyone does for a living? Thanks!

Robert and Elizabeth

I drive a Corvette. That's all you need to know....but here, this was tried before: Linkski :cfdeadagain

I remember that thread. Talk about ressurection.

I'm a firefighter/EMT :tony: and I would be happy to come to your emergency, however I see you've added the trust word ...no gurantees moFo :lol

• 3 weeks later...

John - retired (or is it retarted?) from Transportation Planning & Hotel/Bar owning :crazy Karen - Retired after years in the banking business and hotel business. Now, pro gambler and keep John together girl. :devil

I am a commercial landscape estimator. I also have a decent antique buisness that I run out of the "Merchant Square" antique mall in Chandler (booth 114) and I like to buy and sell on Ebay, Craigslist etc....

I'm a Contracting Officer/Buyer in Pinal County. Everything from multi-million dollar formal service contracts to copy machines. I'm extremely good at my job, thanks to the training I received in the Air Force. :) Someday I'd like to own/operate a bar or restaurant.

I am a commercial landscape estimator.

I also have a decent antique buisness that I run out of

the "Merchant Square" antique mall in Chandler (booth 114)

and I like to buy and sell on Ebay, Craigslist etc....

I sell on eBay also. Diecast cars etc. ATTENTION SCRATCH: Have you done your landscaping from last year? :toetap:toetap:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Well here is it. Owner of Dream Carz of Arizona (yes carz is spelled right in this case). We handle mobile audio and video retail and installations for highline and exotic vehicles. Premier auto brokering services are also available.

Dream Carz of Arizona

Well here is it. Owner of Dream Carz of Arizona (yes carz is spelled right in this case). We handle mobile audio and video retail and installations for highline and exotic vehicles. Premier auto brokering services are also available.

Dream Carz of Arizona

Cool! I'll save some work for you when I need it for next time I'm in AZ

• 2 weeks later...

Only a handful of us knows what it is that each other does for a living, If we are looking for a home remedy

we could probably ask Elizabeth, If we are helping our kids with math homework (and we are stumped as well) :banghead

We could see if Sean :cone could Bail us out. Hell, we could ask Dwayne,

"Whens the next train comming?" I've seen a Plumber, a Morgage officer and a Retired Police officer :eddie2: in this Forum.

So what is it that you do?

Ed- Internal Service Advisor/Detail Department Mgr. @ a GM Dealer

Susie - ER RN

edit: poor spelling Plumber DOH!

I'm a retired Physical Therapist. I owned a Rehabilitation company with Physical therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology in three states, and lectured internationally on Spine and Joint Mobilization. Now I just play the stock market on line for a hour or two a day.

• 5 weeks later...

Karyn - Human Resources - Yavapai Regional Medical Center

Me - Web Application Developer - Northcentral University (ncu.edu)

The Name is. Pablo Perez-Alanis. / AK. John68

six year's of Child Support Officer in the State of California. Los Angeles

Then two years in the State of Arizona.

and now I'm a Investment Adviser, and Loan Officer. from life insurance to mutual funds, 401K. N :banannasword: ame it my Company will take care of it, and Under the same umbrella we take care of Home loans.

I work in an IT outsourcing company - in the hosting division. I do Unix/Linux admin specializing in system monitoring and disaster recovery - along with the fine print of the job description "other miscellaneous duties". :cfdeadagain

General Contractor and Senior Division Manager for a contracting firm. I also own a custom bike building business.

I do production and design work for web based environments. My specialty is music production, but pretty much anything that is creative or needs designed, I do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Buccaneer

Me... Retired Air Force 23yrs, F-111 Avionics. Degree... BSCS with various certs (toilet paper) LOL. Currently working for Pitney Bowes at a Wells Fargo site taking care of Server/Network systems to high speed statement machines/sorters. Took some more classes in Project Management from George Washington University (more toilet paper) Anyone know of an IT Project Manager position? Wife... Full time housekeeper with a degree in Paralegal. Glad that one is paid off. Part owner in small crossfire corvette business. Isn't owning your own business supposed to be fun? LMAO.

I'm a project manager/estimator for a ABC Glass in Phoenix, been in the glass bussiness for ever. Sorry guys haven't touched any auto glass since C-3's were new. Charlie

Roger-Retired AF Procurement, now employed by same as civil service. Lara-Stay at home mom, medical lab tech by trade. Mregor

I have a new employer .... State of Arizona, division of Unemployment :unsure My company pulled the plug today on all of it's branch operations, and is down to a skeleton crew in the main office in Miami ::sigh:: what was >2000 employees in 2007 is now less than 450 So tell me, GW, all this talk of a recession is just a bunch of mularkey, huh?