ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

I recently accepted a permanent position with the House of Representatives.

If an issue arises, don't hesitate to contact me.

I like rectifying problems.

If an issue arises, don't hesitate to contact me. I like rectifying problems.

Teh freakng speed limits are way to slow rectify it dammit !

And while your at it, please ban left lane hogs too so I can blow past them.

That's reasonable.

Washington State actually has a law that says the left lane is for passing only.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.61.100

(4) It is a traffic infraction to drive continuously in the left lane of a multilane roadway when it impedes the flow of other traffic.

It looks like Arizona has something similar, but it isn't worded very well.

http://www.azleg.state.AZ.us/ars/28/00721.htm

B. On all roadways, a person driving a vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall drive the vehicle in the right-hand lane then available for traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway, except when overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction or when preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway

Notice how Arizona doesn't say that it's a traffic infraction to impede the flow of traffic.

If an issue arises, don't hesitate to contact me. I like rectifying problems.

Teh freakng speed limits are way to slow rectify it dammit !

That probably won't happen.

In Washington State, the speed limit is 60 MPH. In Arizona, the speed limit is 65 MPH and most people drive 80. You are also not heavily policed like we are up in Washington.

You don't know how good you have it.

28-704 makes it an infraction when you have 5 or more vehicles behind a slow moving vehicle

• Upvote 1

:hijack::rant I think drivers have gotten worse since there is no longer the requirement to get your license renewed every few years. That renewal requirement forced drivers to refresh their memory of the rules of the road in order to pass the test to keep their license. Now the roads are full of slow pokes in the far left lane and drivers who are confused by 4-way stops. . . end of :hijack:

http://q13fox.com/2014/01/09/get-over-troopers-target-left-lane-drivers/#axzz2qD693W7b

TACOMA — Despite a campaign started in 2011, troopers with the Washington State Patrol say they are still seeing plenty of people driving in the left passing lane on state highways.

In Thurston and Pierce counties alone, troopers stopped more than 2,200 drivers in 2013.

Posted Image

I don't think the left lane has anything to do with renewing your license or them breaking a law, I know of 2 people that admit to hogging the left at or below the posted speed limit.

Thier reasons....

It's my right to drive in any lane I want to,

or You don't have the right to speed so there is no reason you should need to pass me if I'm going the speed limit.

Either way they feel entitled to make the roads safer by not "permitting" people speed... Because speed kills !!!

I don't think the left lane has anything to do with renewing your license or them breaking a law, I know of 2 people that admit to hogging the left at or below the posted speed limit.

Thier reasons....

or You don't have the right to speed so there is no reason you should need to pass me if I'm going the speed limit.

Either way they feel entitled to make the roads safer by not "permitting" people speed... Because speed kills !!!

. . . but instigating road rage doesn't?

Idiots. . .

Thier reasons....

. . . but instigating road rage doesn't?

Idiots. . .

I'm not a Cop but I am going to take it on myself to act like a Cop.... Yeah that's always a great idea. I'm with Donna...and not just because I want some of her buns too.... :LolLol:

wickedfastvette

:hijack: What the hell you guys you majorly high jacked this thread!!! Now get back to the topic of listing your Businesses and Careers. :neener_neener:

• 9 months later...

Multimedia Instructional Designer - Specializing in eLearning, Computer Based Training, Instructor Led Training, and a Graphics Designer.

Jimmy

Took a new position at work. Went from Policy back into the trenches. I'm now in charge of all construction contracts in the Contracting Squadron at Luke. We've got lots of construction going on but still have lots of build-out to do for the 144 F-35's.

Now if I could get them to open runway for some high speed runs after they repave all the shoulders. It's 10,000 feet long so lots of nice concrete. They had a Dodge Viper vs. Viper race last air show. They also opened it to motorcycle group not long ago. Why not cars?

Took a new position at work. Went from Policy back into the trenches. I'm now in charge of all construction contracts in the Contracting Squadron at Luke. We've got lots of construction going on but still have lots of build-out to do for the 144 F-35's.

Now if I could get them to open runway for some high speed runs after they repave all the shoulders. It's 10,000 feet long so lots of nice concrete. They had a Dodge Viper vs. Viper race last air show. They also opened it to motorcycle group not long ago. Why not cars?

Why don't you see about hooking that up for ACE?

Me - Manager Software Quality Assurance and Validation Team for United Healthcare

I also own and operate - Sonoran Sun Screens and Window Fashions LLC.

After being RETIRED for 12 years I have been forced to get a job, Now I work in a little out of the way used bookstore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I work at Jack Furriers tire and auto care in Tucson, I am the "swiss army knife" too many jobs to list. Jack also owns the Desert Rat stores in the PHX area. FUN company to work for!

J-9 works at TONOHO CHUL PARK as a bookkeeper. It's a large NON-Profit park in north Tucson, 49 acres I think.

• 1 year later...

Retired after 30 years as a manufacturers rep in the office products world.   Now CEO of the garage, garbage, car washing and anything else my wife promotes me to do.