Anyone know a good glass shop in Phoenix?

nw07heavy

Andrew, Nice to see you found the site alright, now it is nice to have another 928 guy on the list.

Richard

Yes indeed Richard, thanks for the heads up on the forum.

I'm sure Ill be spending more time here in the future.

Andrew

Just had my 04 C5 Z06 Windshield replaced today by Best Glass Inc. Tech knew the car and did a clean install.

They also used the correct OEM Glass for HUD - Best Glass Part Number = DW01514GBNN

This is the second time I have used best glass (First was for my F350) and so far so good.

Best Glass Inc

5049 N 7th Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85013

This install was an insurance claim so I cannot tell you cost.

Do you know the tech's name? If he knows how to deal with a Vette it would be good to be able to ask for him.

I called a couple of places on this thread last week and they won't call me back. Even sent an email to one and still nothing.... :facepalm:

I'm gonna give Best Glass a call and see what happens....

Welcome to ACE too!!!

Andrew

• 9 months later...
Crash Test Dummy

So I got a chip/crack in the windshield the other day and found this post for some referrals. Several mentioned him here and also got the same referral from Loud Pedal Motorsports.

I ended up going with Dan Nance over at Arrow Glass since he was in the Safelite Auto Glass network and was covered by my insurance. Dan took care of all the insurance paperwork, ordered up my glass and had it installed the next day. Quick, professional and great quality work. Don't hesitate to give him a call if you need work on your Corvette.

Dan Nance 480-777-1957 Arrow Glass 3400 N Arizona Ave #106 Chandler AZ 85225

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but I finally decided to get my original windshield replaced after I got my third chip that's spreading. I took Andrew's recommendation and called Best Glass. They were friendly and even called my insurance for me. Just waiting on the install. I'll let you all know how it goes. They knew Andrew, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Old thread, but I finally decided to get my original windshield replaced after I got my third chip that's spreading. I took Andrew's recommendation and called Best Glass. They were friendly and even called my insurance for me. Just waiting on the install. I'll let you all know how it goes. They knew Andrew, too.

Have you gotten this done yet? Any final thoughts not only on quality of work but ease of dealing with them and the like? Thanks!

They showed up on time. They had a bit of trouble getting the old one off. They said it was slightly off center and the last installer used a ton of sealant. It looks good now. I haven't washed it yet, but I'll be checking for leaks.

Good to know, my HUD windshield has it's 2nd large chip and I draw the line at 3. Keep us posted on the after wash results.