Anyone know a good glass shop in Phoenix?

nw07heavy

I need to have my C6 windshield replaced with a new GM factory original. Does anyone know of a good glass shop in Phoenix. I live in the Queen Creek area. Thanks for any help in advance.

I had mine done about a year ago now and the company that did it was

Universal Auto Glass 602-249-8999 and the Tech is Adrian Vonville

Be sure to ask for Adrian. He does all the "high end cars". He was very particular. They did my wife's Benz too and it took two windshields to get it right. He didn't like the way the first one went in so he came out two days later and redid it.

ever ready glass 602-235-6002 Been using them for 10 years @ a dealership never had one incident :thumbs

Thanks guys, I will check them out today.

I have personally had great service from ARROW GLASS in Chandler. They are a family owned & operated business. Dan Nance is the name on the business card I have. Therobred Chevrolet sends all their glass work to them.

Dan Nance 480-777-1957

Arrow Glass

3400 N Arizona Ave #106

Chandler AZ 85225

Phil... :devil

There's a place on north cave creek road, just north of greenway tha is 1/2 price. I had a truck windshield replaced with tint band for 160.00 installed. I asked him about my c5 with HUD display and he quoted 850. (I don't need a GM imprint on the window for that price.) let me know if interested and I'll find his card.

• 3 months later...
Guest aecarbon

Brent at Gold Star auto Glass has done my work for over a decade now and he has great prices and he comes to you. 480-807-8989

• 4 months later...
Guest racingchester

Had Adrian Vonville with Universal glass replace the windshield in my C4. He did a great job and pointed out the mistakes the dealer made on the last replacement. It had been replaced by someone Van uses. He be the man. 480-833-2928 office mobile 602-487-3695.......... Chuck

Just had Adrian Vonville with Universal Auto Glass replace my C6 windshield today. He's my "Go To Guy" from now on. This makes the second replacement already and my Vette only has 21,000 miles on it!

• 3 months later...
Guest LOUDMIKE!

Well I needed a small quarter glass for my 97 4runner so I called each and every one of these companies. Thanks for the very long list. I will say that every single one of them were polite and professional on the phone. All but 1 company quoted me $150 or more. All of them were within $20. The piece of glass is a triangle 12" x 6" x 14". I then called Dan Nance and he quoted me the lowest at $125, but he also said his computer said the dealership was $33.00. I called the Toyota dealership and they quoted me $32.50. Dan now has my business from now on. It is hard to find someone you can trust. He was looking out for my best interest even though it didnt get him this sale. He also said all the glass companies have the same estimating system and they all see factory cost. And yes this was just for the glass. I specified i would do the install.Dan Nance 480-777-1957Arrow Glass3400 N Arizona Ave #106Chandler AZ 85225

Well I needed a small quarter glass for my 97 4runner so I called each and every one of these companies. Thanks for the very long list. I will say that every single one of them were polite and professional on the phone. All but 1 company quoted me $150 or more. All of them were within $20. The piece of glass is a triangle 12" x 6" x 14". I then called Dan Nance and he quoted me the lowest at $125, but he also said his computer said the dealership was $33.00. I called the Toyota dealership and they quoted me $32.50. Dan now has my business from now on. It is hard to find someone you can trust. He was looking out for my best interest even though it didnt get him this sale. He also said all the glass companies have the same estimating system and they all see factory cost. And yes this was just for the glass. I specified i would do the install. Dan Nance 480-777-1957 Arrow Glass 3400 N Arizona Ave #106 Chandler AZ 85225

Mike glad to hear this great story on some of the vendors refrenced in the thread. I personally met Dan and he worked on my Vette. He took all the care in the world to do the job right. He also shared with me that he evens does custom glass work if you need it. Great story.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need to have my C6 windshield replaced with a new GM factory original. Does anyone know of a good glass shop in Phoenix. I live in the Queen Creek area. Thanks for any help in advance.

If you have HUD It might take awhile to get ...seems like they're tough to come by...Dont know about the non GM replacement....Just make sure whoever does the work knows how to remove the rear view mirror...or you end up with a mirror that wobbles and vibrates and is a pain to fix....I found this out the hard way

• 1 month later...

I had my C4 windshield done a couple months ago. My insurance agent recommended JC Glass and they came out and did a nice job at my home in Gilbert. Funny thing was that the Kemper Insurance office has Safelight Solutions glass company handle their claims, even though it was done by JC Glass. I'd suppose all the good ones are good ones. Caveat: The insurance company handles it, no deductible, but then watch out for the "surcharge" your insurance company will add to your premium until they get the money back and more. Probably cheaper to pay for it yourself. Ask you agent. Good luck, Bruce Taylor Shop Phone: (602) 243-0649 Shop: JC GLASS Address: 4660 S 33RD ST, PHOENIX , AZ 85040

• 7 months later...

My State Farm agent recommended Clear Cut Auto Glass 623-546-1772 for my '08. They farmed out the job to Mike's Auto Glass. Mike and his assistant were knowledgeable regarding Vettes and mentioned that his dad was an ACE member and they did one for Grape Ape too. One thing to note for C6 owners. The HUD uses a different windshield than the ones without the HUD. Then the '08 and newer have the On-Star antenna mounted on the windshield as standard equipment while the earlier ones where an option. So that means 4 different windshields were used so far. The glass company I used only had HUD w/OnStar or no HUD and no OnStar. This only presents a problem for the '08 and later no HUD cars. Order the no HUD glass and reuse the original OnStar mounting bracket. Bs sure to blackout the same area that hides the antenna too. Carefully measure the locations on the old glass.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

ive used best glass and they worked out well but now ive given up replacing my windshield stupid thing cracks the moment i turn the car on

• 2 years later...

This thread is two years old. I need a recommendation now. Who can i call? They need to know the difference between a Z06 and coupe windshield...

Final Effort

This thread is two years old. I need a recommendation now. Who can i call? They need to know the difference between a Z06 and coupe windshield...

I didn't know that there was a difference, what is it?

Found my old thread. It was back in '09 so not sure he still does it or not. BugZ in post #13 has the link to my old thread. I used Mike's Auto Glass Worx and he is BugZ son.

I will post his card if anyone wants to check him out. From what I could gather in a google search, he is located in Buckeye.

Posted Image

Beware and avoid AZ Auto Glass, glad I was able to "fire" them prior to the the work being performed. This was on the F one fiddy, over 2 weeks to find the glass, and still not here, and the sales dude felt it was more important to talk to his buddy about the size of their manhoods than respond to a question I had....wait 10-15 minutes to attempt to ask but as I was noticed waiting they turned and walked away......YOU're FIRED!!! Off of soapbox now. Reliable Auto Glass, so far is providing exceptional customer service and will get the glass from Ford instead of waiting for some cheap azz replica. Ask for Courtney...she sounds cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my 04 C5 Z06 Windshield replaced today by Best Glass Inc. Tech knew the car and did a clean install. They also used the correct OEM Glass for HUD - Best Glass Part Number = DW01514GBNN This is the second time I have used best glass (First was for my F350) and so far so good. Best Glass Inc 5049 N 7th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85013 6024372378 This install was an insurance claim so I cannot tell you cost.

Andrew, Nice to see you found the site alright, now it is nice to have another 928 guy on the list. Richard