Reading Build Sheets - Lost In Space

jstrutt

This is the build sheet for my Canadian 1992 Convertible. Does anyone know how to read this or is there somewhere on the net where I can learn more about reading it. :cone Click pic to enlarge.

Any help would be appreciated.

:deadhorse

Third colum down 9 box over.... You own a Yugo!!!!!

There was a guy on the CF in the C3 section that had all the codes and what they were for, I don't know if they would still apply to the C4, I'll do some searching and see if I can find the list.

Try this guy from corvette forum. Just email him the VIN

David [gmautotech@gmail.com]

my gut feeling is that this is not the build sheet.

Instead its a "checklist" for cars comming into BC Canada from the americas.

Naw, it's the build sheet from NCM. :D I'd dig it out but it's packed away as we're moving soon. :leaving

This is the build sheet for my Canadian 1992 Convertible. Does anyone know how to read this or is there somewhere on the net where I can learn more about reading it. :cone Click pic to enlarge.

Any help would be appreciated.

:deadhorse

Hey John, I found a listing of C4 build codes, if that will help???

Ugh, I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to get this to post a link like normal but no dice...so, cut and paste this address into your browser if you can't just click on it:

http://www.corvettesofwa.com/index.php?opt...85&Itemid=9

Thanks Dean! I'll give her a try. I think this new system is just a way to keep you and me from posting.............would have given you a smiley, but they're not working. Probably some bugs the boys have to figure out.

Just in case...John

According to the way I read your build sheet, your 92 is a very rare three speed with right hand drive!

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Told you I did a lot of mods. But no, you wouldn't believe me. I have no idea how to read it. I know most the codes but I think it's the numbers in each box in the upper left that are throwing me off. I can't see (although I thought I was wrong once but was actually right) a Canadian build sheet being much different then a US one. Back then I think the only difference was block heaters (why, you don't drive them in winter) and daytime running lights which was the law then (and still is). :confused:confused:banghead:banghead Gary is working with NCM on this for me. :thumbs