Carpet Cleaning

Grape Ape

After reading the thread about cleaning the carpet in ones vehicle, I decided to get in touch with Wheels & Windows since they are on my side of town to see when it would be possible to get my car in sometime soon. As most of you know, I work nights and it's kind of difficult to schedule things that aren't able to be done on a normal schedule so we set it up for Saturday the 6th. I was pretty impressed with their shop. Really clean and no trash anywhere. Everything in any shop has a place and it was all organized very well. Since I had to wait for it to get done, they got it in and out as quickly as possible and I was really happy with the way it turned out. I thought for sure they were going to tell me the carpet was falling apart and I'll need new. Now it's good for another 20 years...And they actually have a puppy you can play with and pet while you're waiting. 

So, KUDOS to Wills & Daniela. Although I did not get to meet Wills as he was out with the mobile detail truck, Daniela was great to deal with. Wills did respond to my emails very quickly though and I like that.

Thanks Wheels & Windows. I highly recommend them for any of your detail needs.

Carpet Cleaning At Wheels & Windows -  01.jpg

Carpet Cleaning At Wheels & Windows -  04.jpg

Carpet Cleaning At Wheels & Windows -  03.jpg

Carpet Cleaning At Wheels & Windows -  02.jpg

I did not trailer it there...:lol It's only a few miles from the house so it was a no brainer to DRIVE it for once. Although it has never been on a trailer, other then to have it towed back home. But that's another story from a long time ago. I can't see that spot you're talking about...:unsure...Can you show me?