Sign in to follow this  
racingchester

F/S 2000 FRC PEWTER

racingchester

Bought this car April 2010.  Has been daily driver.  Currently has 104,500 on the clock.  Mechanically sound.  Have receipts on major work done.  Anything that went wrong was addressed at the time.  Has heads up display, Kn filter, oversized front swaybar. Car was lowered by Big Pappa.  Since I have had the car only Pennzoil Platinum oil has been used and NO FRAM FILTERS!  Interior is good with no tears in the upholstery.  The visors are not perfect.  the car does need paint as I have misjudged backing up a time or two. Only reason for selling is I have a serious health issue.  Would like to get 11,000 or close to it.  Call Chuck at 602-284-2118 if you have any questions.  Car will be on craigslist this coming week!

racingchester

Thanks Ted.  Really appreciate the thought!

racingchester

delete sale because of lack of interest!

Chameleon

Chuck, if the car is still for sale, you might consider leaving it posted up here. This is a public forum, and people looking for Corvettes to purchase often look at Corvette forums for available cars. If the car is no longer for sale, please let us know and we'll close the thread.

racingchester

Yes car is still for sale. Ok to leave it posted.   Thanks Donna!

roneva

Hey Chuck, sorry to hear of your health problem.  GLWTS.  Probably a good buy since I don't remember the car ever having any trouble keeping up on the cruises!:thumbs:thumbs

racingchester

Thanks Ron,  The car has been really reliable with some nit picky issues that are Chevy problems not necessarily Vette problems.  Would still take it on another 10,000 mile trip without any problem.  Hope you and the wife are doing well.  Happy New Year....

racingchester

DELETE POST AS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD..........thank you very much   Chuck.