Video Walk-Through: How To Do A Proper Car Wash

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Whats up everyone. Hope you're all having a good weekend so far.

This past week at the Windows and Wheels Detailing Shop we decided to get together and shoot a "How To" video of how we go about doing our maintenance washes...with a little extra. This was definitely a team effort. I did most of the talking/demonstrating while Daniela and Henry helped out giving me a hand with certain parts and of course our newest member Isaiah did all the filming. If you're just getting into detailing I'm sure this will help you shorten the learning curve - and even if you've been around the block a few times I think you'll still enjoy it :).

A few things I think you'll also like:

* Our super cool wash cart set up
* Some special eye candy in the back of the shop (you'll see towards the middle/end of the video)
* Foam Cannon usage (lets face it, no matter how many times you see it or use it - it's still cool)
* A full break down in the description of the video of all products used along with the dilution ratios and tools used

Add that in with my usual sarcastic humor and some great step by step instructions and I'm sure you'll all enjoy (hopefully) your overall viewing experience!

Feedback, questions, comments and suggestions are welcome as always (for the record I'm aware of a couple of editing glitches but we're working on that!)

As always thank you and hope you enjoy!

VIDEO LINK: 

• 3 weeks later...

Great work, NOW can you come to Ohio and do my car, truck & Harley?  LOL

Yeah I'm still stuck in Ohio.:(

• 1 month later...
Wills.WindowsAndWheels
10 hours ago, EXman said:

do you sell a car care package with all of your favorite products?

disregard, I just saw your website store

Lol no problem. If you’d like to swing by feel free. We’re also holding an event on the 10th of Feb. it’ll be our second Details After Dark. Basically an open house event for people to come by and hang out / ask questions and talk cars while we do an all out Detail on the carof the night. I’ll post more about it as the date gets closer :)  - but feel free to mark your calendar if you’d like  To come!