Keep Bad Bob in your prayers today

chas4570

6 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

I just saw this. I've been quite busy the last couple days. You give me hope, faith, love, and determination. This stuff is no walk in the park but yesterday's scans showed shrinkage of the renal cell carcinoma. I will be taking this stuff for ever but it's worth it if I get to keep harassing all of you. I feel pretty good about my treatment. I can't go too far from home these days but that should improve. If I haven't made fun of any of you lately, don't worry, I will soon. You know it's not easy waking up and looking in the mirror everyday to this beautiful face! And I've lost 40 lbs!!!!! Thank you so much for your support. Love to all of you except Mikey, Greg, and a few others! :smilelolSee yall soon!!!!!!!  :ACE:

That's great news Bob!

Glad to hear there was shrinkage in places other than the normal old guy areas. That was someplace else, wasn't it ? :unsure

And losing a couple pounds probably means you can drag out those clothes you buried in the back of the closet when ACE started having monthly lunches.

When you get the urge to splurge, us old guys still laugh a lot at Tuesday lunches. We can laugh with you whenever you venture over this way. :yesnod

Hang tough and we hope to see you soon.