Keep Bad Bob in your prayers today

chas4570

Bad Bob is going in for tests today to determine where things are at.  Supposed to get results tomorrow, Friday.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers during your daily activities.  Bob is one of the most giving individuals I have ever met and I am fortunate and proud to have him as a friend.

Thanks

Chas  :thumbs

Bob just needs a little humor in his life right now. Hey Bob, make sure they do the breast check on you. I notice you’re getting a set of D’s LOL 

Bromley's Corvettes

Hang in there Bob you have a lot more driving to do in your beautiful Corvette :)

He might be a Bad Bob, but he sure as hell is the best of us. 

Thinking bout ya Bob, love ya man!  :thumbs

hang in there bob, its not over till the fat lady sings. on that note, you should probably avoid karaoke for awhile 

You're always in our thoughts and prayers, Bob. We're lucky to know you and to have your friendship.  

Just saw this Bob. Just know your ACE family is here for ya and pulling for a positive outcome. If anyone can beat the bastard it’s you bud!  

Guest badbobs95

I just saw this. I've been quite busy the last couple days. You give me hope, faith, love, and determination. This stuff is no walk in the park but yesterday's scans showed shrinkage of the renal cell carcinoma. I will be taking this stuff for ever but it's worth it if I get to keep harassing all of you. I feel pretty good about my treatment. I can't go too far from home these days but that should improve. If I haven't made fun of any of you lately, don't worry, I will soon. You know it's not easy waking up and looking in the mirror everyday to this beautiful face! And I've lost 40 lbs!!!!! Thank you so much for your support. Love to all of you except Mikey, Greg, and a few others! :smilelolSee yall soon!!!!!!!  :ACE: