2004 wide body Corvette Z 51 completely modified - $25000

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Custom 2004 Corvette Z 51 with over $24K in modifications tastefully done replicating the C5R theme. Under 28K miles.

Here are just some of the upgrades to the car.

Original MCM carbon fiber heat extracting hood, carbon fiber side skirts, front splitter, rear spoiler, Lewis 5 wide body fenders.
DeWitt 4 core aluminum radiator, LG Pro long tubes with X-pipe and Premium Magnaflow exhaust. VMS Racing coil packs with MSD 10 MM spark plug wires providing 400 HP to the car. C6 Grandsport seats, Pioneer deck with amp, 10 inch sub, and premium speakers. Entire interior Dyno-Mat installed. Blackhawk cold air with front end cooling modifications to the front. Black chrome wheels, 9.5 x 18 and 12 x 19 with 355/30/19 Pirelli tires. $7K custom painted. Lloyds matts front and rear, tinted windows, sequential tail lights, braided brake lines, 3 piece rear louver set, front and rear splash guards, 2 piece Brembo brakes with ceramic pads, front bumper center air intake, rear compartment divider, clear-bra, C6 ZO6 shocks, and much more. Perfectly tuned, automatic with shift kit installed. 

That's over 24K in modifications so I believe the car is well worth 25K. She has won many trophies, plaques, and awards. I don't want to sell but health problems are forcing the sale.  So, 25K OBO within reason.

newest6.jpg

newest1.jpg

newest2.jpg

newest3.jpg

newest8.jpg

This really sucks. I don't care too much for yellow but bobs car is bad ass. Sorry to hear about your health problem and hope everything turns out for you. Good luck with your sale.

Not sure what to say that hasn't been said above  . I hate to see you sell the car :(. but more than that  I hate,hate ,hate  what you are going thru..:(:(:(... 

Guest badbobs95

Many thanks to everyone! I'm doing what is best. If somehow I get through this, there's always other Corvettes out there that need a good home. I've been so blessed to have so many fantastic friends along with a really wonderful life. The most important job in my life is to make people laugh or at least smile. I'm staying positive, keeping faith and working it. Thank you all. :ACE:

Custom 2004 Corvette Z 51 with over $24K in modifications tastefully done replicating the C5R theme. Under 28K miles

Tastefully?
Love you Bob!

Bob don't forget even if you don't have a corvette you are   :ACE:    you can drive the Prius to the Geezer lunch . Be amazed at the people going thru life changing events at our lunch ..  

Bob you could drive my C-5 anytime we have an event as long as you keep it waxed. It'll be nice driving something faster than yellow Ha

Sad to see the car go, Bob. I know this one and the others you've had gave you a lot of enjoyment. I know it won't be easy, but stay tough, keep smiling, and remember the joy you have brought to this crazy group will endure.:thumbs

scottcolbath

Dammit Bob. Sorry you have to sell the car. Hopefully there is another in your future.

Not sure what the health issue is, but if you need some heavy lifting done, or some such thing, do not hesitate to ask.

S.C.

Guest badbobs95

I forgot to mention, a big discount to anyone in ACE that wants an almost new C5. I would love it if she got to stay in the family here. Thanks again for all the kind words and well wishes.

Guest badbobs95
4 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Bob,

Would you mind providing the VIN?

Thanks.

1G1YY22G345109846, good idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see this happening ... you’re an awesome dude and that’s one fine hot rod .....

GLWS.