CPR weekly episodes!

joe@cpr.com

So we have started doing weekly episodes just showing what we do, and some of the really dumb stuff we say and do too lol. my video guy comes after school so he doesn't always get everything but it's still fun to get a glimpse into our life and also for some of you see our new shop for the first time. 

Here are the first two episodes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

this week's is up!

Joe would like to schedule a appointment for oil change, new clutch, and possibly set of kooks long tube. Need to know where you moved to

15 hours ago, Schmitty said:

Joe would like to schedule a appointment for oil change, new clutch, and possibly set of kooks long tube. Need to know where you moved to

1975 e. 5th st. suite 101

tempe, AZ

Need to get it in joe at earliest convenience. I can smell the clutch now. And need oil change. The headers would depend on the cost. I was hoping I could get somewhat of a break since you would have it apart anyway. You could give me a quote and I would prefer kooks long tube with cats. I .work everyday but sundays, so I would have to drop it off on a Sunday night or another day of the week if I get off early enough

12 hours ago, Schmitty said:

Need to get it in joe at earliest convenience. I can smell the clutch now. And need oil change. The headers would depend on the cost. I was hoping I could get somewhat of a break since you would have it apart anyway. You could give me a quote and I would prefer kooks long tube with cats. I .work everyday but sundays, so I would have to drop it off on a Sunday night or another day of the week if I get off early enough

give us a call or email me and I can quote it out. we are booked always weeks out so just a fair warning. 

Joe@cordesperformanceracing.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...