Rapid Dry Micro Fiber Vehicle Towel

Jester

Just wanted to put this out there to anyone interested.  I ordered 2 of the Rapid Dry Micro Fiber Towels, Kinda Expensive but I figured I would give them a shot.  I order 2 because of the size "Beach Towel Size" thinking it would take at least to dry the Vette at a minimum.

I have to say I am totally impressed with this towel it only took 1 to dry the entire car and that is just with one pass. This thing absorbs like crazy. Anywho I was so impressed I ordered 3 more to have on hand .  If you are interested I am putting the link below

lhttps://www.rapiddrytowels.com/products/microfiber-car-drying-towel-75x150cm?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=30867036165&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2YPg5O7w1QIVlIJpCh3pbw7fEAQYASABEgL7wPD_BwE

Greg

IMG_4180.jpg

Those look nice. Drying microfiber towels should be in every Corvette owner's garage.

My favorite is Griot's Garage PFM microfiber terricloth towels. About the same price and one dries a whole car! 

I'm with Ted, PFM's all the way.  I've tried a lot of the "flavor" of the week towels hyped on the web but nothing has beat PFM's in my book.

I bought a "waffle weave" kinda towel from Meguiar's a few years back. Still works great. 

I really like the ones from Four Seasons. They work about the same as those from the Hyatt or Hilton, but without the name emblazoned near the binding.

insatiableOne

I have a few of the griots garage. But, still use a chamois and wring it out. Keep two one in the car in well, and one in the house. Leave damp in case.

12 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

I bought a "waffle weave" kinda towel from Meguiar's a few years back. Still works great. 

Waffle weave are good for glass or drying a freshly washed car, but they have little pile or capacity for dirt, so don't use them for water-less washing.

The Griot's PFM are so absorbant, hold dirt, and are great at removing polish and wax. Plus, they're super soft.