Ron Fellows Driving School

Jester

Just wanted to know if anyone has gone to the Ron Fellows Corvette Driving school and was it worth it?  Got a discounted two day program offer for $1,000.00 and wanted to see if anyone has done it and what the thoughts were about it.

G  :burnout

I've drove at Prump with speed ventures , where the school is and that track is cool!   Really nice location,  Its on my bucket list but I heard it's very expensive.  If you can drive their car for $1000. i would jump on it! Dale 

37 minutes ago, ZR1fast said:

I've drove at Prump with speed ventures , where the school is and that track is cool!   Really nice location,  Its on my bucket list but I heard it's very expensive.  If you can drive their car for $1000. i would jump on it! Dale 

Thanks

G

JLs Mistress

Howard  { Blue C7Z} went a couple months ago . He loved it think he said he would like to go back . His Wife came back pumped up and wants to get her own corvette now...

I have been there a few times, makes Bondurant look very sad, worth every penny, I would consider the 3rd day if available & insurance plan, $1,000 for 2 days is a steal, 1 hour from Vegas strip, awesome place!!!!

Guest badbobs95
9 hours ago, Jester said:

Thanks for the input guys. I will setup my reservations tomorrow :burnout:burnout:burnout

I'll go with you just to make sure you don't go to sleep!!!!!!!