Convertible motor

Scarlet

Hi all,  

I have a 2012 Grand Sport convertible and am having trouble with the motor that opens/ closes the top.  I live in the central Phoenix area.  It is under warranty but I'd love the name of someone I can trust to do repairs.

Suggestions ??  

Thanks,

Contact Ed Stralko. 1EVILC6 on here. He works at Coulter Cadillac in central Phoenix. They take great care of your Corvette.

• Upvote 1

Yep, Ed will be your guy for the GM warranty work.  There's a rumor that he owns a C6 but no one has actually ever seen it in person.  :lol 

Thanks.  I spoke to him today.  I think he'll be able to help me out.  I really appreciate everyone's guidance!

Ellen

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Thanks.  I spoke to him today.  I think he'll be able to help me out.  I really appreciate everyone's guidance!

Ellen

Glad you are getting help!

There is an ACE lunch on July 29th.  See the events section if you are interested. :thumbs

On 7/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, TheCMSH said:

Yep, Ed will be your guy for the GM warranty work.  There's a rumor that he owns a C6 but no one has actually ever seen it in person.  :lol 

I saw it once in his garage but then there was an overwhelming smell of chloroform.  I don't remember much after that........:facepalm:

Don't listen to these others Yahoo!'s 

go talk to Ed at Coulter. He's an ok guy, just don't let him s...  

ah never mind. You have to experience it once for yourself.