leather installer Recommendation

Fabfreak

So its time for my seats to be updated.   Has anyone used a local installer in Chandler/ Tempe area that can remove my leathers and install the ones I supply?  Looking for any feedback / referrals you trust.   Attached is the Leather/suede seat cover i'm thinking about using.  Thanks

suede.jpg

Yank Bad Bob's chain.  He has done several seat cover installs including our '04.  Cares about what he does.

Chas :burnout

Guest badbobs95
23 hours ago, Fabfreak said:

So its time for my seats to be updated.   Has anyone used a local installer in Chandler/ Tempe area that can remove my leathers and install the ones I supply?  Looking for any feedback / referrals you trust.   Attached is the Leather/suede seat cover i'm thinking about using.  Thanks

suede.jpg

Have you purchased them yet? It's not fun but it just takes time. I just put C6 seats in my C5 last month but it's just too damn hot to do it right now. I've done around 10 or so. It's not rocket science. If you want to wait till it cools down I won't mind doing it and you can help!  Hahahaha

If you're willing to wait for Bob it'll be worth the time and money saved.  He reverse engineered the C6 seats to fit the C5 from just studying mine and he's done a ton of these.

Sounds good Bob.   I'm in no hurry to install.   I have not purchased the covers yet but i'll have them ready once weather cools down.   

On 7/13/2017 at 8:07 AM, badbobs95 said:

Have you purchased them yet? It's not fun but it just takes time. I just put C6 seats in my C5 last month but it's just too damn hot to do it right now. I've done around 10 or so. It's not rocket science. If you want to wait till it cools down I won't mind doing it and you can help!  Hahahaha