New top for my '64

Red64

The convertible top on my '64 is starting to show its age. I am looking for a shop to do the work but don't know or am I familiar with one. I live in the I-10/W202 area (near Wild Horse Pass raceway). Any recommendations?

Yes, I do know the build date of the car to have the "proper" top installed. Thanks!

I had my 64's top replaced and seats re-covered in leather by Sonny Garcia (Sonny G's), who did a fantastic job.  He's at 260 S. Alma School Rd in Mesa.  480.227.7376.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Bromley's Corvettes

We can replace your top. We are by 202 and Scottsdale,rd 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 0:12 PM, Red64 said:

The convertible top on my '64 is starting to show its age. I am looking for a shop to do the work but don't know or am I familiar with one. I live in the I-10/W202 area (near Wild Horse Pass raceway). Any recommendations?

Yes, I do know the build date of the car to have the "proper" top installed. Thanks!

How are you coming on your top replacement Red?

• 6 months later...

I got side tracked after an operation. The incision got infected and I had to have another operation to clean the wound site and have spent months in occupational therapy trying to regain the use of my hand. So the Vette was put on hold. I spoke with a NCRS member I know and he recommended Adam Parker in AJ. I have seen Adam's work and it is first rate. All I have to do now is order the parts from Al Knoch and have Adam do the top.  

• 10 months later...

So after a "bit" of a delay, I made an appointment with Adam Parker to install a new top on my '64. Wow! He did an excellent job and the Vette really looks good with the new top. In February I am installing front disk brakes for safety reasons, I am sick and tired of idiots on cell phones pulling out in front of me and doing stupid things like stopping and me downshifting through 4 gears and pumping drum brakes to stop. After that, I just might be done doing things on the car...............maybe