insatiableOne

insatiableOne

Had state farm for years, they kept raising my rates. Now had farmers for bit over a year and it is steadily climbing as well. No points either. 

Any suggestions for an affordable alternative??

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a broker he will get you the best deal. I had Mo on hear give me estimates a few times she was way way higher then anyone else. Brent at All American Western #623-773-9232 

I have had GREAT luck with Mo @ Country Financial 480-962-0000. I have the house and cars bundled through her and it is nice to know your agent.:ok:

• Upvote 1

Desertdawg

I'll second going with Mo, bundled everything together and saved a bunch of money. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2017 at 7:42 AM, insatiableOne said:

Had state farm for years, they kept raising my rates. Now had farmers for bit over a year and it is steadily climbing as well. No points either. 

Any suggestions for an affordable alternative??

Id love to offer you quotes. My cell is480-570-7957. 

On 6/30/2017 at 9:24 AM, old yeller said:

I have had GREAT luck with Mo @ Country Financial 480-962-0000. I have the house and cars bundled through her and it is nice to know your agent.:ok:

Thank you!!! 

3 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

I'll second going with Mo, bundled everything together and saved a bunch of money. 

Thank you! 

insatiableOne

I will try to get on this in the next day or two, thank you for all the help.

• 1 month later...
insatiableOne

Thank you for all the help guys..and ladies!

Waited for an update, went with http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/profile/2008-aenigma/  was great to work with. 

Now.

The fuck up of the century, Farmers Insurance. Have been calling them for FOUR months!! yes, that is four months!

Unbeleiveable story, sit down for this one here.

Started getting emails, have to turn in a release this form here.

IMG_0215.JPG

then only received 30 emails or so stating I had to turn this in by the 25th or my policy would cancel.

(Me) great , will not have to cancel..nope. They still took out a payment.. ok, thinking? end of billing cycle? waited.... oh no have to get new policy!! was going to call mo, looked at bank statement, they took out another month. Hmm.. sneaky bastards they are. Call up and said, oh we got that letter ( the dated one above) "for some reason some people continue to get emails." Explained what happened, was the 08/03/2017.  Said would go back to 07/30/2017 and cancel my policy! So called mo the next day, since itwas the 5 th and would not have insurance called off work. Did not want to drive without insurance on my car. 

see still getting multiple of these

Thank you for being a Farmers® customer. 

There are just a few things we need from you in relation to your Auto policy #199769995 . Please complete these items by July 25, 2017 to maintain coverages, discounts, and policy selections.
Please provide the documents listed below to your agent at your earliest convenience.
Documents you need to provide to your agent:
Payment Authorization Form
If you’ve recently provided these documents to your agent, you can disregard this request. If you have any questions, please contact your agent.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!

Have a question? We're here to help.
7b2ffb55-2853-4ce2-8830-e6a72c0f5bdf122216
Sandi Eghtesadi
Farmers Insurance Agent
520-881-8000
4866 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
Contact Farmers:
1-888-327-6335
Mon-Fri 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Central
Sat-Sun 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Central
Claims:
Call Us Anytime, Day or Night
1-800-435-7764
1-877-732-5266 (en Español)
www.farmers.com

getting tired of calling, they hit my account last week for another payment, went into bank while payment  was still processing. Wells fargo,  cancelled the payment, returned my money, returned my fee. 

This week, took out another fucking payment. I did say I just called Farmers customer service last week right? tooo muck b.s. to keep straight. 

received this in mail, yesterday 

IMG_0216.JPG

so went in bank again today, see printed out statement here..

IMG_0217.JPG

Bank said try to contact them again instead of going through fraud center (would be quicker) ..

Call Farmers, just now, again. Got some executive? a Ms. Walker.   Told her all this  four month fuckup on their end. Was trying to be extremely polite to her by the way! 

Finally she stated. " look, the deal is we issued a refund check dated 08/13/2017. would you like a refernce number?" (after a long runaround) Me- nope, if it is not in the mail, I will just let Wells Fargo fraud department handle it. They asked me to give you one more attempt to remedy this mistake.

Sheesh, good thing I don't drink!

I am missing a moth of anguish here somewhere, don't feel like trying to figure out, easier to explain then write this long novel.

Just another example WHY I NEVER give anyone direct access to deduct a payment from my Bank account. If they want a payment then submit a bill and if they are scheduled to get a payment then I will do it through the Bank's Bill Pay.  No cost to me and they will only get what I think they are due.  Nothing more, Nothing less.  Problem solved

insatiableOne

My attorney told me this is one of the only things to get deducted..

And yes, if you look it most likely cost more to get a statement than an automatic deduction. Atleast that is the way most insurers work. 

Oh wow. I usually take the job of dealing with the other insurance companies because many times they throw away cancellations or do messed up things thinking you'll stay with them if they make it impossible for you. I didn't know this was going on. Please let me know if you need help. I don't take those companies hijinks lightly at all and neither does my staff. 

• Upvote 1

insatiableOne

Thank you.

In attempt to ditch them since, middle of May. Two jobs working 70-80 hrs a week, + my home life adds up real fast. See what happens when you give some the benifit of the doubt. 

To keep this staight I stopped responding to my local agent when I started receiving multiple emails from them from corporate and my agent and another office. Just went straight to the main Farmers.. contact us number on their site. :willy

We had an issue with Farmers wanting to put my wife partially at fault in an accident where their insured was completely at fault. I said "F you" and just called my insurance. I paid my deductible and once they settled with those a-holes, I got my deductible back.

I had an elderly man run into the back of my motorcycle while stopped at the stop light.  The driver said He said thought he was having a heart attack.  I had him follow me to the hospital because he was lost.   His agent told me it was an "act of God" claim and he should not be liable.  I called my agent who read him the riot act over that BS.

On 8/15/2017 at 8:22 AM, JohnU said:

He said thought he was having a heart attack. 

His agent told me it was an "act of God" claim and he should not be liable. 

BwAhaHahahahHahHaAHahahahhhaaa !!!!