JU's motorcycle rally is this weekend

JohnU

Escape the heat!   Highs will be in the low 60's....half of what you are used to!  Fresh herring caught saturday morning is served that night.  Drawings for "T" shirts. Gambling takes place so you too can be a winner.  Good old fashion keg beer on ice ready to "warm" you up!   A motorcycle is optional if you're flying in....Duluth is the nearest airport. 

Takes place on the shoreline of Lake Superior in Grand Marais, Minnesota.  The snow has melted, snowmobiles are put away and the motorcycles are out!  ........... Any takers?

grand maraisc.JPG

IMG_5437.JPGiowa 2015b.JPG

IMG_6590.JPGIMG_5408.JPG

Nope, I don't do anything that wiggles. If it don't go moo, oink or cluck, I ain't going anywhere near it.

3 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Nope, I don't do anything that wiggles. If it don't go moo, oink or cluck, I ain't going anywhere near it.

Pulled Pork on Friday night with left overs on Saturday........  BTW nothing wiggles after a swim in the cooking oil!

IMG_6595.JPG

I'm not buying that 60-something temps when I see a pic of people with coats that are heavier than any I own and knowing they are far more comfortable with cold weather. I start to chill when it goes below 80. Sounds like a red herring to me.