Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
corvettech

prochargers, are they worth it?

2 posts in this topic

more details, i'll be getting it for next to nothing. we got a trade in vette with a procharger system on it. one of the salesmen wants to buy it, but doesn't much care for the extra add ons. I told him I might be able to "help" him put it back to stock-ish form free of charge in exchange for the blower setup. I've heard some bad stuff about the prochargers. but if its free is it still worth it or would it be more hassle than its worth aka junk?

15 minutes ago, corvettech said:

more details, i'll be getting it for next to nothing. we got a trade in vette with a procharger system on it. one of the salesmen wants to buy it, but doesn't much care for the extra add ons. I told him I might be able to "help" him put it back to stock-ish form free of charge in exchange for the blower setup. I've heard some bad stuff about the prochargers. but if its free is it still worth it or would it be more hassle than its worth aka junk?

Financially it's well worth the labor to remove it. To use it on your car must be your choice, since you know nothing about its' previous life.

PM sent