Comments on valuation for my C6

I am giving serious consideration to parting with my 2011 GS. Reason being a move to another part of the country where it would be less useful to me.

The car is a 3LT, A6, Black and Black.

Dewitt aluminum radiator, dual fans, engine oil cooling and transmission oil cooling within radiator.

Car has the Z51 suspension and Koni shocks were installed last year.

Corsa Sport exhaust with X Pipe. Just for the sound.

Braille battery relocated to right rear cubby (Braille charger included).

Car has not been tracked or raced and is kept in a climate controlled garage at 76 degrees.

Mileage is 30,328.

So, I am curious what informed members think this car's market value actually is. Worth less due to add-ons? Worth more with add-ons?

Prices on Edmunds and KBB are not helpful to me.

Thank-you for any and all input.

Chris

Bromley's Corvettes

Beautiful car Chris I would love to have it if I did not have so many other projects going. GLWS :)  I will pass the word with my customers send me a link to your ad.

Bob and Doug,

Thanks guys, I have not listed it yet but if we move to where I am looking at I will list it here first.

Still wondering if the mods decrease the value? I would hope not as they all made sense to me living here in the Summer heat.

Cheers,

Chris

When it comes to the mods I think a lot depends on who did them and the buyer. The mods you've done make sense for this part of the country. They don't indicate a speed freak owner.  GLWS

Guest badbobs95
1 hour ago, Eddie44 said:

When it comes to the mods I think a lot depends on who did them and the buyer. The mods you've done make sense for this part of the country. They don't indicate a speed freak owner.  GLWS

OMG! I agree with Eddie again! Hahahaha  The mods that you've done do not decrease the resale value of the car at all in my opinion. Just about the only thing left on my car that's stock are the doors! :smilelol :smilelol

JLs Mistress
On 6/14/2017 at 10:13 AM, badbobs95 said:

Here is an example for you. This is real close to what you could get.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6140527588.html

That car been on there 30days that is dealer pricing .. Nice car low miles and clean ..

Might call Vette culture see what they would offer to buy out right...

I like the car Chris has much better..:thumbs