Hi from a new member

Keats

5/25/17

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

Finally got my Corvette last month and couldn't be happier.In 1967 I had a 63 Split Window. Sold it about 6 months later and regretted it quickly. Believe it or not, I paid $1400.00 for it and sold it for $1700.00. I ran the vin on line a couple years ago and it popped up for sale in Connecticut for 90K. Wow !!

So last month I found a beautiful C5 (2004) triple black convertible with 50K miles and tons of extras for a great price. Too good to pass up. I'm loving every minute with it..

Keats :cool

Peoria.

Welcome to :ACE: from Peoria !!  And :banghead on the '63 sale... Nearly Unicorn status. I'm sorry for your loss. :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Welcome to the jungle. You will enjoy the ride in your C5 a lot more than your C2!!!!!

Thanks to everyone...

The 63 was a sweet car and I was a 19 Y.O. go fast kid. Got stopped almost every time I drove it. Not much fun at the drive in either. So it was time to go. Sold it for a 63 Chrysler 300J.

413 cross ram dual quads. Power everything. Drank gas like it was going out of style... Whew !!

Traded it for a brand new 68 Plymouth Road Runner. Lots more fun and didn't get stopped quite as much..

Still miss my 63 Silver with a red interior. 327 4BBl. 4 Spd.   When I found it on line for sale in Connecticut a few years ago, someone had changed it over to  Fuel Injection .

Keats :cool

• Upvote 1

JLs Mistress

welcome to :ACE:  great color choice :yesnod  . I live in Peoria also have same zip 85381..

Thank you to all the friendly folks that wished me a welcome. Nice feeling.

Tried to post a pic of my Corvette but can't get the puter to co-operate.

If and when, I'll get one posted.

Keats

Peoria,

:cool