Start up greetings... Post em up!

BlackC6

Welcome to :ACE: from Peoria!!

...and PM me if you want to manipulate your account (email or forum name). I see the original one finally got verified, but if you want, I can delete it, or migrate your current stuff to that account. Just let me know.

Oh, and join us on my Father's Day cruise the weekend before Father's day !!  :thumbs Radio or not, the sweet sounds of exhaust note in D minor is great listening! 

3 hours ago, Two Fangs said:

D Minor, the saddest of all the keys...

:smilelol

JLs Mistress

D minor saddest of all keys to Spinal TAP ONE OF THE LOUDEST bands of all time to Corvette exhaust  = ? loudest exhaust or saddest .. trying to  flow with this ?????

anyway welcome to ACE Tim..

By the title of this thread I was expecting sound videos of your exhaust note on a cold startup!

:wave2:   Welcome!

I really wanted to make it this morning but I'm getting it detailed at 8am and tinted at noon. I'm going to the Pavs tonight though. Hope to see some of you there. 

Tim

Desertdawg

Welcome from north Mexico. (Gila Bend). 

:Orange: 

just threw that in there so you knew the score from the beginning. 

corvettech

welcome from Yuma. if you don't know where that is then your better off not knowing :tumbleweed:

On 5/20/2017 at 1:15 AM, BlackC6 said:

OK, I'll start. :P

20170518_190603.jpg

Sooo... I completely didn't even realize that the name of this topic was actually referring to the ignition startup greeting on the DIC, and not the fact that it's a welcome to ACE/member greeting thread. :facepalm:

I'm usually not this slow. :banghead :smilelol But I think a lot of others missed this point too! :yeah: