No signal on XM radio

That looks great and when all done should sound bad azz!!! JL speakers/amp as well???

Nice! Looks good!

Who did the install? Folks are always looking for decent shop recommendations for stereos!

14 hours ago, theChad said:

Nice! Looks good!

Who did the install? Folks are always looking for decent shop recommendations for stereos!

I am the buyer for Audio Express. I work at the corporate office in North Scottsdale. I have been there for almost 21 years. The install was done at the North Scottsdale location.  Full JL Audio system coming soon. If anyone has any questions,  please PM me. :thumbs

20170523_062617.jpg

Desertdawg

What are you using for a dashcam?  

Maybe do us a write up or review, been considering one for awhile,

I just don't know what to get. 

Gotta get one with good enough quality to spot those deer, nomsayin'?

:withstupid:smilelol:smilelol

Seriously Dawg, take a look at Blackvue.

I have a DRG650GW-1CH. This is the one channel model. Also available in a 2 channel for a second rearward facing camera.  I LOVE it! Great picture and sound quality. Has built-in WiFi and app for setting up, viewing and downloading.  Uses micro SD so you can have more storage capacity before looping overwrites if you want.  Also has PC software.  Has a parking mode with motion detection. In conjunction with a power box (sold separately)  you can choose both run time after car shut-off and voltage level cut-off. For example, I have mine set to power down at 6 hours or 12.2v, whichever occurs first. It always shuts down at 6 hours.

Desertdawg
13 minutes ago, Two Fangs said:

Gotta get one with good enough quality to spot those deer, nomsayin'?

Yeah. I saw the deer. I missed the deer. 

Its those awesome ricer traffic moves I'm so good at that I want recorded. 

I got new manifold bolts and I need to ride or die. :ack 

I've had about 5 dashcams in the past 2 years. The one I have now is by far, the best I've tested. I've used the dual lens ones and single lens. I personally like single lens units. I'm not interested in being recorded. Lol. The thing to remember is a dashcam is a great tool but it could be your worst enemy.  They can help you but they can also hang you. Just my opinion. The picture quality is the best I've seen. It's true HD. Records on a micro SD card and very easy to view on the unit itself as well as a computer.  It has parking notification and lane departure that you can turn on and off if you choose. It is extremely small and doesn't obscure your view. It displays GPS location as well as GPS speed. I have attached a link to Kenwoods website to answer any other questions you have. 

Kenwood DRV-410

20170217_174118.jpg

I've also heard really good things about the BlackVue units. No personal experience, but other friends speak highly of them too. 

37 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Wow, that Kenwood is twice the size of my Blackvue. 

Post a pic of it mounted in your car. Maybe I'll contact them and become a dealer if they're that nice. 

corvettech

lots of people hack into the xm signal wire between the digital radio receiver and the radio in order to have an aux input for ipod, the downside of doing that is you lose xm. the previous owner probably had some sort of similar mod. after seeing how well that pioneer deck fits I am seriously considering one on mine. :thumbs