Corvette Wheels - chrome

yumasal

SOLD!

Price change.  $300.

ZR1 replica chrome wheels for C5 (not Z06), full set, including chrome lugs (17" front, 18" rear)

Like NEW condition, only 6 months old, won't fit my new car

Sell for $350 (less than half what I paid)

Wheels are in Yuma, but I can deliver to Tucson on May 22nd, possibly Phoenix on May 24 or 25th or can meet you in Gila Bend anytime  

If interested, contact Sal 928-246-2876 

Chrome wheel info.jpg

Chrome wheels info.jpg

Chrome wheels.jpg

scottcolbath

Won't fit your car why?

S.C.

scottcolbath
13 hours ago, yumasal said:

Bought new Stingray.

Well that makes perfect sense then. :lol

So I'm currently running a Z06 wheel, which I would assume is a replica. I have no idea what the dimensions are. I'm pondering fitment with your wheels. Are they smaller than a Z06 wheel as far as width or offset? I'm not educumated in this area.

S.C.

3 hours ago, scottcolbath said:

Well that makes perfect sense then. :lol

So I'm currently running a Z06 wheel, which I would assume is a replica. I have no idea what the dimensions are. I'm pondering fitment with your wheels. Are they smaller than a Z06 wheel as far as width or offset? I'm not educumated in this area.

S.C.

From what I have been able to find out, my wheels are smaller than stock Z06 wheels. I don't think mine will fit a C5 Z06.   The wheels will fit a C5 Fixed roof coupe, unless you are running bigger tires, (are you) in which case you would have to go back to original size tires. 17" front/18" rear. Hope this info helps. I have someone with a FRC who says he'll buy them, but you know how that goes. I will be in Phoenix on Wed. Late afternoon & evening & Thurs AM this week.(5/24 & 25)  I will have the wheels with me. My Phone # is in the ad. ( top of the page) PS: I just read an article that said the rarest C5 is a FRC. You're lucky if that's what you have.

scottcolbath
7 hours ago, yumasal said:

From what I have been able to find out, my wheels are smaller than stock Z06 wheels. I don't think mine will fit a C5 Z06.   The wheels will fit a C5 Fixed roof coupe, unless you are running bigger tires, (are you) in which case you would have to go back to original size tires. 17" front/18" rear. Hope this info helps. I have someone with a FRC who says he'll buy them, but you know how that goes. I will be in Phoenix on Wed. Late afternoon & evening & Thurs AM this week.(5/24 & 25)  I will have the wheels with me. My Phone # is in the ad. ( top of the page) PS: I just read an article that said the rarest C5 is a FRC. You're lucky if that's what you have.

I'm running 17/18 on my car now (see the wheels in my sig pic). I'd assume they are a stock sized Z06 rim, but I can't confirm. I run a 265/17 tirein the front and a 295/18 tire in the back.

Anyway, I'm sniffing around right now. See what happens with the other party. If that falls through, I may have to run down to Yuma for a "Scott Baioli" at the Dog Haus, and pick up a set of rims while I'm there. :)

S.C.

5 hours ago, scottcolbath said:

I'm running 17/18 on my car now (see the wheels in my sig pic). I'd assume they are a stock sized Z06 rim, but I can't confirm. I run a 265/17 tirein the front and a 295/18 tire in the back.

Anyway, I'm sniffing around right now. See what happens with the other party. If that falls through, I may have to run down to Yuma for a "Scott Baioli" at the Dog Haus, and pick up a set of rims while I'm there. :)

S.C.

See what happens.