Penguins!!!!!

dwdrummer

I'm not familiar with this "hockey" you refer to. Is this some sort of team sport or is it just a recreational activity which involves drinking beer? Say, for instance, like bowling or horseshoes?

Timmeh going off the rails in 5....4.....3....2.....

6 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I'm not familiar with this "hockey" you refer to. Is this some sort of team sport or is it just a recreational activity which involves drinking beer? Say, for instance, like bowling or horseshoes?

Timmeh going off the rails in 5....4.....3....2.....

You said something about hockey, but I don't see anything about that word or thing in the OP? What is it????

15 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

You said something about hockey, but I don't see anything about that word or thing in the OP? What is it????

I Googled. A hockey team, Batman's nemesis, and a flightless Antarctic bird hit. I drew a  conclusion 

Rooting for the Penguin over Batman would just be jaded :lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if tim and I have hair or fingernails left.....bring on nashville!!!

1 hour ago, dwdrummer said:

I'm not sure if tim and I have hair or fingernails left.....bring on nashville!!!

I'm already short on the hair as it is and the fingernails, well lets just say this wont be an issue for awhile!

Image result for no fingernails funny

Way to go Gary. ever since you put that pic up of the limp Pekka, he's been standin on his head...LOL!!!

Guest badbobs95
6 hours ago, dwdrummer said:

I still got faith in my team. PENS IN 7...

I watched a hockey game once. Alright, I lied, I've never been so desperate for entertainment to watch grown men fight on skates. Same goes for boxing and ultimate fighting idiots. I forgot professional wrestling! Hahahahahaha!  

Aint Skeeered LOL

Big boys need to find their game though for sure!

On 6/7/2017 at 7:37 AM, badbobs95 said:

I watched a hockey game once. Alright, I lied, I've never been so desperate for entertainment to watch grown men fight on skates. Same goes for boxing and ultimate fighting idiots. I forgot professional wrestling! Hahahahahaha!  

This from a guy that gets enjoyment out of watching a polisher go round and round for hours on end. 

Hate to say I told you so but...... wait, no I don't.  Pens rule

• Upvote 1

Guest badbobs95
6 hours ago, dwdrummer said:

This from a guy that gets enjoyment out of watching a polisher go round and round for hours on end. 

I know, you're right. These guys are modern day gladiators and they all get paid a lot of money to beat the shit out of each other. I do understand but it's just an opinion. Teeheehee

Bob's license plate for the win. How in the world did you end up getting that plate? Very cool.