Crafty geezer

HOXXOH

A white haired geezer walked into a jeweler store this past Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. biggrin5.gif
The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The old guy said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.' nono.gif

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. 'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000 the jeweler said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old guy seeing this said, 'We'll take it.' yesnod.gif

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the geezer stated, 'By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds; I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon.

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the geezer and said 'Sir...There's no money in that account. willy_nilly.gif

''I know,' said the old geezer...'But let me tell you about my weekend.' thumbsup.gif

• Haha 1

Desertdawg

I'm gonna try this, I'll let you guys know if it works. 

. . . and you'll be buying a new frying pan to replace the one that got broken flogging your ass!  :smilelol

Desertdawg

It didn't work, she smacked the shit out of me for even suggesting I needed to find a younger good looking  girl to take to the jewelry store. Didn't even get a chance to say why.... :wife: