Who does flooring or general contracting?

Drewstein

Drewstein

Hey ACE,

Anyone do flooring or remodeling and want to get paid less than market price?  Just kidding, but hopefully what I need done doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I am looking for carpet and tile replacement for a 1700sqft home plus some possible remodel.  Tell me who you know or what you can do.

-Andrew

six 02 326 nine 657

Drewstein

I spoke with Ray, good guy.  I'm going to have him check me/it out.

I figured Slammer was just getting good enough to drive his car finally so I didn't want to bug him.

Andrew,  What side of town are you?  The great guys I used for my drywall job, work on the east side of town.  I followed their gut and redo of my realtor's condo. They do it all.  He's Corvette-less currently but speaks the language well and knew how to remove a skim coat of rubber off my C7's rear tires.  (part of the interview was him driving my car)  

Desertdawg

Sorry Drew, I retired from trying that again. 

Drewstein
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, JohnU said:

Andrew,  What side of town are you?  The great guys I used for my drywall job, work on the east side of town.  I followed their gut and redo of my realtor's condo. They do it all.  He's Corvette-less currently but speaks the language well and knew how to remove a skim coat of rubber off my C7's rear tires.  (part of the interview was him driving my car)  

I'm on the East side; Scottsdale.

I'm trying to remodel a bathroom in the next month or so and possibly new flooring and other touch up.  I'm selling the property so looking like a million bucks but not costing as much is the goal.

Send me his info.  We'll see what Ray and your guys say about the project.