New driveway

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

It only took 18 years but I finally had a 3rd driveway added so I wouldn't have to drive on the rocks to put BUZZ inside the gate when I have a detail job to do. I just kept putting it off. They did a great job on it. front1_zpss9ozzrjo.jpgfront2_zpsesm5fg6l.jpg

JLs Mistress

added driveway is a nice add on ..Is the added carport  legal ??? I did this at my last house in Phoenix and was told by the city is wasn't legal ... Never did change it .  City never did say another word ?

Well there's a short answer to that, but I'm not saying nuttin

2 hours ago, JLs Mistress said:

added driveway is a nice add on ..Is the added carport  legal ??? I did this at my last house in Phoenix and was told by the city is wasn't legal ... Never did change it .  City never did say another word ?

That's just a dog house for a big dog!

4 hours ago, JLs Mistress said:

One word answer; SETBACK

SLAMMER?

Extender32

Maybe Julie can utilize that extra space of yours for her vette so she can park the caddy in the garage?  Nice add on! I wish I had room to do that to ours but I only have 5-6 ft of side space and that is not quite enough.

You have a good neighbor, NEVER let anything sour that relationship :lol 

• Upvote 1

Grape Ape

No HOA helps also. 2 words for ya: NO PURPLE!!!

Guest badbobs95

The owners are great, couldn't care less and I did it about 10 years ago. The concrete  was already there, 33 feet long by 12 feet. I think it was for RV parking. Just like a really long 3rd bay. I can park the Vette in there and still have a workshop.

• 1 month later...