In with the new, out with the old

aenigma

I'm in love with my new C7. Thanks to Joe at corvettes and caddies yesterday, I renewed my hope to find a good deal on one and actually found it same day. It was a trade in at 1,900 miles. 

This thing actually even reads my texts to me when they come in and asks me to respond.  It's crazy! 

The base model is so loaded, nothing more than that was needed. 

Chevy has it right with the C7s. 

IMG_1410.JPG

• Upvote 2

Bromley's Corvettes

WOW that does not suck:) Love the color. Your going to have to make more mods to your C-3 now so it dont feel super slow lol.

5 minutes ago, Bromley's Corvettes said:

WOW that does not suck:) Love the color. Your going to have to make more mods to your C-3 now so it dont feel super slow lol.

Yeah no kidding!  Hopefully I'll get the c3 in the 11s which will be faster. Then I'm done messing around with cars. 

Took my 13 year old nephew for a "ride" today. He hung on screaming THIS IS SO FAST! It was funny. 

12 minutes ago, roneva said:

Looks great!  Like the wheels

I was going to get black wheels, but the chrome is growing on me. 

Mo what the hell, I didn't see you at Corvettes and Caddies, no cool.

Even though I missed you I'm liking the C7, it makes me want one as well.  Great color!

Catch you next time :)

24 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

Mo what the hell, I didn't see you at Corvettes and Caddies, no cool.

Even though I missed you I'm liking the C7, it makes me want one as well.  Great color!

Catch you next time :)

Wait seriously? There wasn't like a huge crowd keeping us from seeing eachother. Weird!  Lonnie and I were sitting at the table with Bob and Tom right at the entrance.  Lonnie brought his c6. Where were you? 

12 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Good job Mo! I knew you could find one.

Thanks!  I had given up like I told you yesterday. Glad I looked again. It really was a find. Well enough under blue book. 

Congrats.  Lots of computer junk of the C7. You'll get tired of looking down at the computer instead of up to the windshield. I've had 3years and still figuring stuff out.

29 minutes ago, 1jester said:

Congrats.  Lots of computer junk of the C7. You'll get tired of looking down at the computer instead of up to the windshield. I've had 3years and still figuring stuff out.

It's really fun to find new things on it. Since what year does the computer screen lower? Does yours do that? I'm trying to figure out the point of it because there's a USB port in there but you can't have the wire coming out or the screen won't close. 

All C7's have the "gun box".    Put your cell phone in there to recharge or guys without Navi will add a Garmin in there and plug it in.

I built a shelf for $3.00 covered with some self stick fabric from Michaels that matches the factory flock, for sunglasses and a pair or two of cheaters.

IMG_6358.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

21 minutes ago, JohnU said:

All C7's have the "gun box".    Put your cell phone in there to recharge or guys without Navi will add a Garmin in there and plug it in.

I built a shelf for $3.00 covered with some self stick fabric from Michaels that matches the factory flock, for sunglasses and a pair or two of cheaters.

IMG_6358.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

I definitely thought gun box. But the USB was confusing. Navigation is great using the iPhone plug in.  

You're right, sunglasses would be perfect in there. I never have a place for them that's accessible. 

Thanks! 

Whats the deal with "3D" screen I saw somewhere? Were they referring to someone plugging in a garmin? 

I love the key fob start. That's the bomb. 

scottcolbath

Anemia, that's a fine looking ride. Congrats.

And where does this "gun box" go?

S.C.

21 hours ago, aenigma said:

Wait seriously? There wasn't like a huge crowd keeping us from seeing eachother. Weird!  Lonnie and I were sitting at the table with Bob and Tom right at the entrance.  Lonnie brought his c6. Where were you? 

I was chatting with Bob for a bit, then big Tom, then a new guy Chris showed up etc.  I was at that table for a bit but I left around 9am.

3 hours ago, Drewstein said:

I was chatting with Bob for a bit, then big Tom, then a new guy Chris showed up etc.  I was at that table for a bit but I left around 9am.

That's why.  We showed up around 9:30. We'll have to go earlier next time but it's hard to get up early on our one day off together! 

5 hours ago, scottcolbath said:

Anemia, that's a fine looking ride. Congrats.

And where does this "gun box" go?

S.C.

It's a cool box behind the screen. 

scottcolbath
2 hours ago, aenigma said:

That's why.  We showed up around 9:30. We'll have to go earlier next time but it's hard to get up early on our one day off together! 

It's a cool box behind the screen. 

What is behind the screen now?

S.C.

Aaaaaand it's back at the dealership being repaired ???

they gave me a Camaro loaner yucch. 

The rear differential has problems. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the street fun I had yesterday...