Needs some ACE Assistance!

sivtec

Good evening ACE!

I'll try to keep this short and get to the point but I do feel I need to explain my position a bit. I am in the process of looking for my next car and have been fortunate enough to look at a number of cars. I have looked at about about 10 different cars as well as test drove them. Everything from a Q60 Red Sport to a 90k MB C63 S AMG. I'm at about 10 cars at this point and the only two I have left are the new Z06 (C7/Manual) and the Jag F-Type (2015). As you can imagine, its EXTREMELY difficult to find these cars at any dealerships. That being said, I need some ACE assistance. Is there anyone that is willing to take me out in their Z06 and give me a bit of a drive? Show me what it's all about. I would also love to test drive it (not spirited driving, more daily driving, feeling out the clutch). I'll buy lunch :)! I really have high hopes for this car but I don't want to just buy it without test driving it. 

I appreciate any assistance with this and look forward to meeting more of you!

Why not get a ZR1 instead? The C6 Z06 is prone to having problems with the heads and need to be redone @20-25K.

I believe he is asking about a C7 Z06.  He is interested in a manual, though, so I'm out.

On 4/14/2017 at 8:40 AM, Two Fangs said:

I believe he is asking about a C7 Z06.  He is interested in a manual, though, so I'm out.

The brakes are "grabby". I'm out too.

JLs Mistress
On 4/14/2017 at 8:40 AM, Two Fangs said:

Mr Parker

I would drive your car not your fault you purchased a auto by mistake .. Might take me awhile to determine if I like it . So is a week ok that should give me enough  time..  thanks  your new best friend ..

1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

Mr Parker

I would drive your car not your fault you purchased a auto by mistake .. Might take me awhile to determine if I like it . So is a week ok that should give me enough  time..  thanks  your new best friend ..

The automatics are so lame, we wouldn't be friends afterward.  Our new friendship means more to me than that, so in order to keep everything in a good state, I have to respectfully decline.

Ted drove it, came back cussing about the brakes and hasn't talked to me since. Lesson learned.

On 4/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, Extender32 said:

Why not get a ZR1 instead? The C6 Z06 is prone to having problems with the heads and need to be redone @20-25K.

Yep. Lonnie is getting ready to get his done. Frustrating. Should be a recall. 

On 4/12/2017 at 5:27 PM, DWRAT said:

Why not go test drive a new Z06?

Dealers don't want to let people test drive a new Z because nobody wants to buy one with hard miles on them.  People buying a brand new C7Z know what they want and that's no miles.