Father's Day Cottonwood Cruise & Picnic - Saturday, June 10

theChad

On FB you claim you haven't been bowling that well. Give it up and come with us. You'll be a whole lot less frustrated. ?

22 hours ago, Eddie44 said:

On FB you claim you haven't been bowling that well. Give it up and come with us. You'll be a whole lot less frustrated. ?

It's always a work in progress. :lol 

Aside from that, this year, the family is coming along as it's my oldest's 21st birthday that week. :atwitsend::atwitsend::atwitsend:

I'm in!:driving:

Any far east valley meeting spots before heading to the other congragation spots? 

On 5/22/2017 at 9:45 AM, BlackC6 said:

Any far east valley meeting spots before heading to the other congragation spots? 

Thanks! Added!

The typical South/East meet spot is the El Pollo Loco just East of the Mills Mall.

I updated the first post with this meet point, but if anyone wants to add additional meet points around or outside the valley, please let me know and I'll include it in the Logistics section also.

SOUTH / EAST Side:
AZ Mills El Pollo Loco (east side of mall) - Travel Time to McDonalds launch point ~40 minutes - Suggested Departure 7:30am

Shakti Vette

Has it been decided if there will be a meeting place on the West side or in Wickenburg for those of us starting on the west side? And we would love to travel on to Sedona if that has been decided, as we booked a room there for Saturday night.

27 minutes ago, Shakti Vette said:

Has it been decided if there will be a meeting place on the West side or in Wickenburg for those of us starting on the west side? And we would love to travel on to Sedona if that has been decided, as we booked a room there for Saturday night.

Sure... I've set a meet spot at the DQ/Mobil on 93 N. & Vulture Mine Rd., just North of Wickenburg.  ~50 minutes after the launch point departure.

So let's say we depart the Wickenburg stop at 9:15 am.

I haven't confirmed any specific stop in Sedona, however I always take that route home even though 260 south can get you home to valley quicker. I just enjoy the scenery.

I'll suggest we try stopping at the Open Range Grill & Tavern off 89A & Amara Ln. for those ACE travelers that want to stop and grab a cold drink after the picnic location in Cottonwood finishes up. Not sure how much parking they'll have available behind the place (turn South on Amara Ln. off 89A), but I'm willing to give it a shot.

42 minutes ago, JacksAO said:

Put me down for 1 +1

Added!! :thumbs

On 5/31/2017 at 11:20 AM, JacksAO said:

Will meet up at the DQ/Mobile in Wickenburg 

On 5/31/2017 at 9:12 PM, Chameleon said:

I will meet up in Wickenburg also...

See you there!

4 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Julie and me are in.

List updated!

34 minutes ago, theChad said:

See you there!

List updated!

Shouldn't be too hard to find. Just look for yellow   :lol

Put me down for 1 +1

We'll meet the east-siders at The Mills

12 hours ago, VetteTax said:

Put me down for 1 +1

We'll meet the east-siders at The Mills

Great! List updated!

scottcolbath

I have to meet some friends up in Prescott earlier in the morning. I'll be at Pioneer Park either on the Busa or in the Vette. Not exactly sure just yet.

S.C.

16 hours ago, scottcolbath said:

I have to meet some friends up in Prescott earlier in the morning. I'll be at Pioneer Park either on the Busa or in the Vette. Not exactly sure just yet.

S.C.

We'll probably be in that huge parking lot section somewhere.  Last year we had to walk over to the quad-diamond fields to find an open restroom. The shitters near the hockey rink were locked up.

Here's a general shot of where we might be. I expect we'll try to park as close to the quad-diamonds as possible as opposed to where "D" states.

FathersDayCruise2017-PioneerPark.thumb.jpg.99d366ea2f7f367d4a80e732bfc752d8.jpg

Sorry, I have to back out of this one.  Big project at work now I have to work this Saturday. :(

On May 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM, BlackC6 said:

Home Depot parking lot, 853 N Dobson Rd, Mesa?  Just east of the 101 and 202 intersection.   7:15 departure.

Chas :burnout

Guest badbobs95
13 hours ago, chas4570 said:

Home Depot parking lot, 853 N Dobson Rd, Mesa?  Just east of the 101 and 202 intersection.   7:15 departure.

Chas :burnout

As good as the Bosa doughnuts sound, there are others that are meeting at El Polo so grab your doughnuts and meet us at El Polo at AZ Mills dude! I forgot to say I'm going. What a shock, I'm lucky to just remember where my brain is!

20 hours ago, joestrazz said:

Sorry, I have to back out of this one.  Big project at work now I have to work this Saturday. :(

Damn work... always throwing a wrench at fun's face. Don't work too hard!

17 hours ago, Drewstein said:

Put me down with my +1

You're in!

List updated.

Guest badbobs95

As much as I love to drive and harass you people, I'm not doing too well today. An old problem that required me to get a MRI and a CAT scan this week. The twisties wouldn't help matters right now. Gotta pass for now.

15 minutes ago, badbobs95 said:

As much as I love to drive and harass you people, I'm not doing too well today. An old problem that required me to get a MRI and a CAT scan this week. The twisties wouldn't help matters right now. Gotta pass for now.

It's OK. We'll talk about harassing ya instead! :thumbs Get well!