Help Wanted

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

We are looking for a Classic car tech. MUST like Corvettes:) We mainly work on Classic vettes but also service all years and some hot rod and muscle cars. MUST be detailed this is not a general repair shop we build some pretty nice cars. We do full restorations and everything in between. MUST have lots of tools years of working on cars a valid drivers lic and cool personalty:) I pay well and there are some nice benefits you can work on your own car at times get deals on parts help on your car and even do some side jobs on weekends. I am a cool boss understanding but also kinda hard core. I expect a lot from my self and everyone that works for me. If you want to learn new things like welding and fab or other new skills I am still hands on I will show you rather then just tell you :) It will really help if you at least like Corvettes. Dont need to own one but you will be working on a lot of Corvettes. E mail Doug at bromleys_vettes@yahoo.com or text #480-390-2652    800n miller rd Tempe 85281 

Bromley's Corvettes

Need to hire someone soon. We have a lot of projects could use more help. Also getting into A/C season be nice to have someone else that can do A/C jobs;) Ready to hire on mon if the right guy comes in. 

Bromley's Corvettes

Think I found a master tech 30 plus years experience so probably just looking for a entry level guy now. Clean parts tear down engines rear ends paint small parts take out trash clean floors help the mater techs with clean up and prep. We are very busy and keep taking in more work:) More help will be needed as we grow.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL we work on a lot of rear ends:) Make them tighter and look way better:)