"Corvettes in the park" this Saturday the 8th

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I don't suppose there are any Corvette enthusiasts around going to the ALL CORVETTE SHOW on Saturday. You know the one in downtown Chandler! Who's going with me?????????????  :banghead

35 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

If there's an award for dirtiest Corvette, I'm in  :lol 

Nope. That award would go to AZmotorhead. :eek  :bolt:

12 hours ago, Chameleon said:

True. He's dirty! 

Guest badbobs95

There are so many Corvette enthusiasts here, we had a grand total of four that attended the only all Corvette show in the valley. Great turnout for ACE! :ACE:

20 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

There are so many Corvette enthusiasts here, we had a grand total of four that attended the only all Corvette show in the valley. Great turnout for ACE! :ACE:

...ooooooo, sarcasm.    Just another great service offered by BadBob! :smilelol

Can't speak for others here, but my schedule is full 3-4 weeks out most of the time.  Less than a week's notice pretty much guarantees I won't be there. . .

insatiableOne

I work seven days a week_       Had to take a weeks vacation for the last one I attended. 

I don't want to compete with you Bob. How's that for sarcasm?

Guest badbobs95
3 hours ago, Chameleon said:

...ooooooo, sarcasm.    Just another great service offered by BadBob! :smilelol

Can't speak for others here, but my schedule is full 3-4 weeks out most of the time.  Less than a week's notice pretty much guarantees I won't be there. . .

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wish I could get more peeps to get up and get goin. Some people have the impression that you have to have a garage queen to go to a show. It's about the people, not so much the cars. There are a lot of old retired crabby people like me here. I'll go take my nap now.

2 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wish I could get more peeps to get up and get goin. Some people have the impression that you have to have a garage queen to go to a show. It's about the people, not so much the cars. There are a lot of old retired crabby people like me here. I'll go take my nap now.

I am old and crabby too, according to the redhead.  Last time we talked, you told me to call you to meet up to go to the show.  I called and left "tag you're it".  You know the number, caller ID, didn't call back.  Had to go in to work 9:00 P.M. last night.  Decided not to go since I did not hear from you and when we had talked, you stated how lousy the location at the show  for our vintage of Corvette was last year.

Chas :flag

Azmotorhead
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, Chameleon said:

Hush your mouth Woman!!!

I've ben busy

And as far as the Car show no show. I worked a 24hr shift on Friday so I spent a few hours sleeping on Saturday before going out back and working on another Vette.

At least it wasn't Red

I would have shown up butt I too had to work Friday night. I did see Phil at work so I know he was tired. I've been at that particular show the last few years. Oh, ya know what? If I recall, now that I think about it, I WAS THERE!!! It wasn't as good a show as previous years but the food was great. Ate at San Tan Brewery. I think most peeps that are ACE affiliated are on that faceplant interweb thingy place. I don't do that messed up place so I just come back here to see what's going on once a month or so and not much ever does change. See ya at next show. 

On 4/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, Azmotorhead said:

Hush your mouth Woman!!!

I've ben busy

And as far as the Car show no show. I worked a 24hr shift on Friday so I spent a few hours sleeping on Saturday before going out back and working on another Vette.

At least it wasn't Red

Last I saw, your car had three clean wheels. That was it. The rest? Yuck!

Azmotorhead
10 hours ago, Ted Y said:

Last I saw, your car had three clean wheels. That was it. The rest? Yuck!

It's all clean now Mr Detrail...

Hush your mouth Woman!!!

??????

I spent a few hours sleeping on Saturday before going out back and working on another Vette.

At least it wasn't Red

HEY LIGHTEN UP ON THE RED CORVETTE THING!!!!

remember what your therapist said about LETTING GO OF YOUR RED CAR FRUSTRATIONS.......

SLAMMER?

Besides Dirt is a protection blanket!

2 hours ago, SLAMMER said:

HEY LIGHTEN UP ON THE RED CORVETTE THING!!!!

remember what your therapist said about LETTING GO OF YOUR RED CAR FRUSTRATIONS.......

SLAMMER?

Besides Dirt is a protection blanket!

When does your therapist become the rapist? When you get the bill?

JLs Mistress

Hush your mouth Woman!!!

I've ben busy

At least it wasn't Red

Hope it wasn't the Orange Vette  Phil..

Azmotorhead
8 hours ago, JLs Mistress said:

Hope it wasn't the Orange Vette  Phil..

Nope Haven't started peeling the orange yet.

Got to get the man his money before I do anything