ZR1 style wheels with nitto 555s

nic914az

My 2nd post... but I'm considering becoming a Corvette owner soon, so don't flame me...My Camaro is starting to no longer thrill me and with some very nice cars in the under 20k range now.... it is hard not to look at selling the 'maro and going vette... 

Nitto 555 Extreme ZR, 27/40/ZR17 - DOT stamp - Made 15th week of 2013
Mounted on Corvette ZR1 style (High Offset) 17x9.5" with Backspacing: 56mm or 7.4"

Nitto 555 Extreme ZR, 315/35/ZR17 - DOT stamp - Made 3rd week of 2013
Mounted on Corvette ZR1 style (High Offset) 17x11" with Backspacing: 50mm or 7.93"

I bought these June of 2015 from a guy in Fountain Hills who had just bought the Vette but was going to gut the car and road race it so he pulled these off. It was not a ZR1. He said the tires had almost no miles on them then. I have driven this car less than 10k miles in 10 years, so they probably have less than 2k miles added while on my car. I guess they are aftermarket ZR1 wheels. There are some scuffs to the paint in and around the lug holes from careless impact wrenches it seems, but no curb rash. They are not perfect show quality or anything but they are clean. See the pics... The right rear had a scuff taken from my fender well, a flaw in a pinch weld left a very sharp corner. Going from 101n to the 60e with a fat guy in my passenger seat, a big bump got it to rub. See pics, it is purely cosmetic and will disappear with any spirited driving.

I have decided they're too wide for my taste on a 92 Camaro, and without rolling the fender lips and or doing a mini tub in the back, they just don't tuck or fit how I would like. The rears are steamrollers! 

I really don't feel like storing them for weeks and weeks. Make me an offer.

I put them on craigslist for 850. 

Email is OK. I should get alerts when you post here or PM too. Non buyers... Please feel free to let me know if I'm way out of range on price.

20170401_164724.jpg

20150607_191956.jpg

20150717_191344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...