• Announcements

• theChad

Create a Calendar Event Also !! Click me for info.   10/19/2016

When you create a new ACE Event, don't forget to also create a Calendar Event here: http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/calendar/   Calendar Events get automatically published to the ACE Facebook and Twitter pages for maximum member readability.   [Create Event] Enter the start & end Date & Time and select whether it's a single, all-day event, or a single event between the hours of, or a recurring event (this event repeats). Select the Community Calendar. Enter a Title - E.g. Cruise to Prescott Oct. 15 @ 9am Enter a Description - This is a great place to paste the link to your original ACE Event Thread where most of the logistics, event info, RSVP, etc. information will be more up to date. Upload a Cover Photo - A picture of the location, event flyer, or custom image. Enter a Location - This will attempt to auto-fill the exact address in order to embed a map of the location. Album & RSVP are optional - Typically albums are not reserved for events and RSVP's are usually tracked within the original Event Thread. [Submit Event]   If you have any issues, or need additional help, reach out to one of the Staff or Admins.
HarleyPat

Prescott Corvette Show 2017

NativeAz

We had a great time at the show today.

Saw a few ACE folks on the walk over to Brown Bag. Burgers at Brown Bag were great! :bananaparty:.

Took a few pics: :photo:

Click to view slideshow

JohnU

Tim and Donna got cut off at Brown Bag..... apparently they visit too much and were only allow drinks!

IMG_1124.JPG

JohnU

Bad Bob announced a midget tossing contest minutes before these two ran away!

IMG_1115.JPG

RobertAshby

Excellent pictures German ! Glad we ran across you two today at BB.

badbobs95

German, I was expecting you to take more pics!!!

German

I'd planned on doing a whole album of license plate shots, but got distracted by shiny paint!

Chameleon

This was a blast.  It was great to reconnect with peeps I had not seen in a long time (yes, RICK, that is directed at you, LOL!)

Thanks to German and Harley Pat for all the pics and video!

German

Great video, Pat. I really enjoyed seeing it as it gives a nice and complete perspective that can't be captured with still shots. Thanks!

HarleyPat
18 hours ago, German said:

Great video, Pat. I really enjoyed seeing it as it gives a nice and complete perspective that can't be captured with still shots. Thanks!

:thankyou:Thanks German...I couldn't come close to what you captured with your pics but enjoyed putting the video together.