Prescott Corvette Show 2017

HarleyPat

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:48 AM, TheCMSH said:

Padding the car tally for the other clubs?????   :lol

sorry......just couldn't help myself.....carry on

I'm going to try to spectate this year

^^^  If you actually show up, I will buy your lunch!

We may come. We're doing drag week for 12 days in September and might be burned out on driving when we get back. Or not. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent in my registration for this.  Are the ACE folks parking together? If so when and where?

Greg

On 7/11/2017 at 3:19 PM, Jester said:

I just sent in my registration for this.  Are the ACE folks parking together? If so when and where?

Greg

Yes, we park together.  I will update the first post with details in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Got our room at St. Micheal, counting the days!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:19 PM, Jester said:

Greg

First post updated with meet point information.

See you there!  :ACE:

JLs Mistress
4 hours ago, JohnU said:

I see Brown Bag Burger is only two blocks north of Court House square! 

John it is hard to hide anything from you . Only way to go there the day of the show is to walk ......

I'm fairly certain they will be parking the same this year as they did last.

The only difference is the city is not allowing them to use the grass area of the square so the vender booths will take up some of the parking.

Ill be working the national SCCA run offs at Indy so won't be there.

Guest badbobs95

For those going Saturday morning, we have to leave McDonald's by 6:30 so if you're late, just catch up on I 17. So gas up on Friday and get there around 6:00 if you plan on a healthy breakfast! Teeheehee. There will be other Corvette clubs meeting there also if it's the same as last year. :party

I may join you Saturday morning for the drive up, but I am not participating in the show. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95
On 8/28/2017 at 5:31 PM, 1jester said:

I may join you Saturday morning for the drive up, but I am not participating in the show. 

Okeedokee!

On 8/28/2017 at 7:22 PM, German said:

We'll see you at McDonalds!

IMG_2772.JPG

Allrighty then!

Planning on attending the show. 

Not participating this year, but I will take photos and post them.

Have fun and a safe trip! :burnout

Anyone on the West side going up the back way? Interested in meeting in Wickenburg? Let me know.

13 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Anyone on the West side going up the back way? Interested in meeting in Wickenburg? Let me know.

Depends what day you are going to Prescott.

I'm going up through the twisties, and would be happy to meet up in Wickenburg, but I'm going up on Friday mid-morning, not Saturday. . .

2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Depends what day you are going to Prescott.

I'm going up through the twisties, and would be happy to meet up in Wickenburg, but I'm going up on Friday mid-morning, not Saturday. . .

Going up Saturday just for the day. 🙁  See you at the morning meet point in Prescott! :driving:

I fell off a ladder.  The "pop" I heard landing on top the ladder was a couple of rotator cuff muscles. (nope, not my waxing arm)  They won't "stitch'em" and let me fly out on Tuesday next week so it'll wait until I get back.  I can use that arm for french fries and my good arm for a Brown Bag Burger!!!  The weather's looking nice with mid 70's! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JohnU said:

I fell off a ladder.  The "pop" I heard landing on top the ladder was a couple of rotator cuff muscles. (nope, not my waxing arm)  They won't "stitch'em" and let me fly out on Tuesday next week so it'll wait until I get back.  I can use that arm for french fries and my good arm for a Brown Bag Burger!!!  The weather's looking nice with mid 70's! 

Hope you feel better soon! Damn ladders!