Seats upholstered

Schmty

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a guy does great work if you can be with out them for at least a few days. 

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95
16 hours ago, Bromley's Corvettes said:

Bob do they fit nice and tight? Pix:) 

16 hours ago, Bromley's Corvettes said:

Bob do they fit nice and tight? Pix:) 

They look and fit exactly like the ones that came on it when it was new. You can also get synthetic covers that look and feel just like leather but will last longer or change it up and get two-tone or whatever your little heart desires. I've changed out a dozen or more seat covers and not one problem. My seat covers are aftermarket and came with the same Corvette logos. They are cut and sewn using the same patterns as OEM. It only takes one day to install, $150.

Bromley's Corvettes

Kooool I have a customer 72 RestoMod project he wants C-5 seats. Caramel or two tone black and Caramel. Let me no if you find a good pair to rebuild. 

Guest badbobs95
40 minutes ago, Bromley's Corvettes said:

Kooool I have a customer 72 RestoMod project he wants C-5 seats. Caramel or two tone black and Caramel. Let me no if you find a good pair to rebuild. 

I have two seat frames he can have for $50 but he will still need to buy the seat tracks, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
scottcolbath

Let's talk a little more about seats. My 99 driver seat could use some help. My fat ass has left its impression (literally) and it could use some new support. Not sure what makes up a Corvette seat, but that's problem #1. The other issue is I got my first small tear on the left edge of the seat back from getting in and out.

Is there a reasonably priced way to repair this? Maybe a new leather cover and whatever support cushion is needed inside?

S.C.

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Schmty said:

Need upholster in east valley to redo my leather seats

My uncle does Upholstery. He's been doing for about 25 years. He's done my C4,C6, & C6. And u can leave your car in your garage he will pick up, take off, 're Upholstery and put them back for you.