MONTHLY GET TOGETHER

chadmac99c5

Guest badbobs95
1 hour ago, chadmac99c5 said:

I  WOULD LIKE A REFRESHER COURSE ON WHEN AND WHERE YA'LL GET TOGETHER  FOR MONTHLY MEETING??????

Dear Chad, we don't do no crappy meeting around here or dues unless you want to contribute to my arthritis needs. When some one wants to do a get-together they just post up like a cruise or a nice barbecue at your house. 

Yeah no meetings :lol 

if anyone wants to set up a cruise or get together then post up and we'll help all we can. 

chadmac99c5

OK!!  I WOULD LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YA'LL. I'M THINKING ABOUT A LITTLE GET TOGETHER <SHOW OFF YOUR CARS> IN APRIL AT THE CAVE CREEK C&R TIRE LOCATION IN APRIL ,THE 15TH,22ND, OR THE 29TH. CHIME IN ON WHAT WEEK END WORKS FOR THE MAJORITY. WE WILL DO HOT DOGS AND DRINKS. IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU GUYS, ILL SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS TO COME OUT AND CHECK OUT THE CARS. FOR YOU GUYS I'LL GIVE YOU DISCOUNT COUPONS FOR OIL CHANGES AND ALIGNMENTS AND RUN SOME SPECIALS FOR TIRES. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOME FELLOW VETTERS. PM ME IF INTRESTED. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. CHAD

Guest badbobs95

Can I vote? OK then, I vote for the 22nd because there isn't shit going on. We can have a nice cruise up to Cave Creek meeting where ever you want and see who doesn't get a ticket. :yesnod :burnout

1 hour ago, Extender32 said:

The 15th is Corvettes and Caddies in Chandler.

???  ^^^  I thought this is a "first Saturday" event?  The 15th is not a first Saturday. . .

Also, even if it was the same day, Corvettes and Caddies is breakfast.  I don't think chadmac is suggesting hot dogs for breakfast. :ack

I vote for the 15th or the 29th.  However, this is simply a selfish choice, because the 22nd no workie for me. :P

CHADMAC - one thing not previously shared with you is how the "nuts and bolts" of event organization works on this forum.  Here is a simple guideline:

1.  Person organizing event posts up (that's what you just did).

2.  Person organizing event picks a date and time and posts these details in the first post of the thread; this is VERY IMPORTANT.  The reason is that if you wait for a consensus with this group, you will never get it. :P  If the reaction to a suggested event is favorable, then pick your date and time and move forward.

3.  People who plan to attend will post up in this thread that they are IN.

4.  Person organizing the event updates their original post with a list of attendees.  FYI - I am not sure if your account settings will permit you to edit your original post, since you are fairly new.  If you have difficulty with editing or updating, please send me a PM and I will help you.

Thank you for taking initiative! :ACE:

Also, don't forget to post the event in the Calendar. Calendar events get automatically published to ACE's Twitter and Facebook pages for maximum involvement!!

chadmac99c5

OK , IT LOOKS LIKE APRIL 29TH IS THE BEST DAY. I COORDINATED WITH CARPET CLOSE OUT ACROSS THE PARKING LOT FROM US TO USE PART OF THEIR PARKING LOT TO STAGE CARS.  10:00- 2PM WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FRAME. DON'T WANT TO DOMINATE YOUR WHOLE SATURDAY.  I LOOK FORWARD TO THE RSVP AND TO MEETING ALL OF YOU. AGAIN THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST, IT WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

chadmac99c5
8 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

If you feed me, I'll be there lol.

WE WILL HAVE DOGS AND SODAS..

Very close to home, on my calendar :thumbs 

Like mentioned, start a new thread and add to the event calendar and you're golden.  If you have questions or issues just post up and we'll assiste

Guest badbobs95
2 hours ago, Drewstein said:

If you feed me, I'll be there lol.

As usual, Drew and I are on the same page!! :withstupid

9 hours ago, Chameleon said:

???  ^^^  I thought this is a "first Saturday" event?  The 15th is not a first Saturday. . .

Also, even if it was the same day, Corvettes and Caddies is breakfast.  I don't think chadmac is suggesting hot dogs for breakfast. :ack

I vote for the 15th or the 29th.  However, this is simply a selfish choice, because the 22nd no workie for me. :P

CHADMAC - one thing not previously shared with you is how the "nuts and bolts" of event organization works on this forum.  Here is a simple guideline:

1.  Person organizing event posts up (that's what you just did).

2.  Person organizing event picks a date and time and posts these details in the first post of the thread; this is VERY IMPORTANT.  The reason is that if you wait for a consensus with this group, you will never get it. :P  If the reaction to a suggested event is favorable, then pick your date and time and move forward.

3.  People who plan to attend will post up in this thread that they are IN.

4.  Person organizing the event updates their original post with a list of attendees.  FYI - I am not sure if your account settings will permit you to edit your original post, since you are fairly new.  If you have difficulty with editing or updating, please send me a PM and I will help you.

Thank you for taking initiative! :ACE:

Donna,

Greg changed it last month to be the 3rd Sat of each month so there would be no conflicts with Cars & Coffee in Snotsdale the first Sat of each month.  That's where we (Me, BadBob, John and Drew) came from this Past Sat to meet up for the burger run.

I am new to the ACE group and would love to meet other Vette owners! I have an 88 convertible and love driving it! 

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

1 hour ago, badbobs95 said:

Welcome from Mesa! Do you enjoy goofy people?

If so, stay away from BadBob as he is not goofy; he's plain nuts!:smilelol