New member with a Procharged C5Z in scottsdale

Peetyz

Hey Guys,

I recently moved from Dayton, Ohio to Scottsdale. I have been into corvettes ever since I can remember. My father has had a 69 since he was 21 in 1970 and he added a 98 convertible to the stable in 2007. I bought my first late in 2012 which at the time was a near stock 2001 Z06 and have had a blast with it.  The list of mods today is pretty long so I will post my signature from corvette forum plus add some pics below. Looking forward to meeting you all! 

2001 TR Z06 -C6Z shocks, RXT clutch, DSS carbon driveshaft, DTE trans/dif brace, Hinson Motor & trans mounts, Gforce T56 (C6Z 1-4 with ZR1 5-6 Ratios), DTE dif, Kooks 1 7/8 headers, Corsa exhaust , Custom blower cam, Ported 243 heads, 1000cc injectors, LPE pump, Racetronix harness, KB BAP, AEM dual nozzle meth, Forged 347, D1SC 16psi 750rwhp/650rwtq

Omega 1/2 Midwest vid

Solo Pass

Dyno vid

Cheers,

Pete

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

Guest badbobs95

Welcome Pete! Ohio huh? I'm from Akron but moved here in 1978, best move of my life. Anyway if you can, come out to Corvettes & Caddies on Saturday morning. It held on the first Saturday of every month. I'll only be there until 9 because of a car show some of us are going to in Mesa. Badbob

Image may contain: text

Oh ya, beautiful car, I love what you've done with it.:bananaparty:

16 hours ago, Drewstein said:

Welcome!

I have a twin.  Come to the pavilions this Saturday and show her off.

Is that one the flyer posted in this thread?

14 hours ago, aAZZ said:

Bad ass vette man! 

Does this thing just do track events or does it see Mexico from time to time?

Thanks man! It has done the Midwest omega 1/2 and wannago fast events best so far is 164 from a dig with wanna go fast and 168 with omega with a slow roll start. It has seen Mexico before as well :yesnod and multiple street car take overs 

No Corvettes & Caddies is in the morning.  I may go to that too.

The Pavilions is in the afternoon from around 4pm to 9pm on the 101 and Indian Bend.  It's the longest running car show in the world.  Saturday is Corvette Saturday and there will be two rows of them.

5 hours ago, Peetyz said:

Thanks man! It has done the Midwest omega 1/2 and wannago fast events best so far is 164 from a dig with wanna go fast and 168 with omega with a slow roll start. It has seen Mexico before as well :yesnod and multiple street car take overs 

well if you ever want to head down to Tijuana, Mexico let me know. We have plenty of fast cars to play with that would be willing to line up as well as me :burnout