Bought and modifying c3

aenigma

Yes the plan is- but a snag is coming up. I may need to help my daughter instead. I'm trying to get both worked out for one day. 

I hope all works out for you both.

Im hoping my daughter will be off work in time to join us for lunch.

She lives in Flagstaff.

Rob

She just started college and working and looking for a place to move in. The only free day either of us have is this Saturday. 

That's awesome if your daughter can join you for lunch - or at least you stay until she gets off work. There's nothing like spending whatever time we can with our kids is there? When they move out and get their own lives, it seems like every moment counts when we're together. 

On August 16, 2017 at 8:11 AM, aenigma said:

She just started college and working and looking for a place to move in. The only free day either of us have is this Saturday. 

That's awesome if your daughter can join you for lunch - or at least you stay until she gets off work. There's nothing like spending whatever time we can with our kids is there? When they move out and get their own lives, it seems like every moment counts when we're together. 

Very true about spending time with our kids. Unfortunately my kids grew up while i was starting a business from scratch so I missed out on a lot.

Thats why I retired and moved to AZ so that I could be close to both of them and spend as much time with them now to help make up for lost time.

Bummed about the Flagstaff run having to cancel but at least my daughter is coming for next weekend.