Shop for Wheel Alignment in West Valley/Surprise?

DonnieT

I took my truck in to Firestone in goodyear I'm friends with the manager who's  also a Vette owner. They did a nice job while I watched from out side the work bay. The Tec didn't mind. I think a 4 wheel alignment ran $79. I opted for a life time plan (about double) but I keep my cars and trucks a long time and it made sense. 

Give SEAN a call he understands corvette owners  Can be  anal about their cars . 

SLAMMER

1 hour ago, SLAMMER said:

I took my truck in to Firestone in goodyear I'm friends with the manager who's  also a Vette owner. They did a nice job while I watched from out side the work bay. The Tec didn't mind. I think a 4 wheel alignment ran $79. I opted for a life time plan (about double) but I keep my cars and trucks a long time and it made sense. 

Give SEAN a call he understands corvette owners  Can be  anal about their cars . 

SLAMMER

I'm with the Slam Man here... same shop i use.

Thanks guys. Do you know if the Goodyear Firestone store uses a Hunter laser alignment machine?

Just another note. I checked ALL Yelp reviews for the past year (8 of them) on the Pebble Creek Pkwy Firestone (which I take is the Goodyear store) and they are simply horrid....all 1 star out of 5. Looks like their work has slipped considerably!!!

Remember it is yelp... some folks bring in their "no so bad cars" and expect miracles, but when told the truth they lash out on yelp... Talk to Sean and he will make sure your alignment goes well, if not, he will stand behind their work.   Did you happen to Yelp a different Firestone location just for comparison?

The Goodyear store was the worst averaging 1.5 stars on 23 reviews. The other stores had much fewer reviews; the Tolleson and Peoria stores averaged 3.0 out of 5 (each on 9 reviews), and the Glendale and Indian School stores 3.5 out of 5 (each on just 4 reviews). 

I just checked the Firestone store I've used for 25 years in MN to see their yelp report.  Only 2, one great, one not so on a junker with an ABS problem they fixed themselves after the shop told them what to do.  They were crabby over how much parts and labor was gonna be if Firestone did it....duh!!!     I'm on a 12 day road to AZ for the winter and I'm blown away at the alignment they did a  couple of weeks ago (Lifetime of course).  so for with 1,000 miles of highway ...It tracks straighter then it ever has.   I've been staying awake on long stretches of road by seeing how far I can go until it starts to drift off.  I save all my printouts.... so this one is going back to be repeated next time!!!!

I too save all my print outs from past alignments on my Vette 

I'm sure if you express your concerns to SEAN about firestones Yelp rating he give you extra special treatment. I'm sure he wants to offset those troubling ratings. But as Timmy says you don't know the circumstances of poor reviews. Some folks just can't be pleased. Make sure SEAN is working the day you bring your Vette in. Let us know how it works out. Yes, Firestone in goodyear is on PEBBLECREEK parkway. 

SLAMMER

Yelp is nearly useless as a legitimate reference anymore thanks to our millenials. If a business doesn't all but bow down and give everything for free under nearly any circumstances then out comes the one star review

Unless ALL the reviews are one star, I put more credence into the commentary of the middling and higher ratings 

10 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Yelp is nearly useless as a legitimate reference anymore thanks to our millenials. If a business doesn't all but bow down and give everything for free under nearly any circumstances then out comes the one star review

Unless ALL the reviews are one star, I put more credence into the commentary of the middling and higher ratings 

Yup,

Perfection is expected on every transaction.  The internet magnifies a mole hill into a mountain in short order.  How the problem is handled reflects the true colors of a business.  Those are the stories that need to be heard more.

I can understand the odd 1 or 2 star review as there is always somebody who gets easily p***ed off. But my concern with the Goodyear Firestone store was that every review this past year was only 1 star. That to me sends up a lot of warning flags. Having said that, do the Firestone stores carry some of latest laser alignment technology (such as a Hunter laser machine)? 

Not every satisfied customer takes the time to review if they're happy, hell I'm guilty of that

I will say this, the two Aceholes who give them the thumbs up are two I've known a long time and I know how particular they are about their cars. Based on that alone, if it were closer, I'd take my car there

You want a good meal.......look where the truckers & cops eat.  You want a good alignment look for the Vettes parked out front!   :yesnod

MidNiteFury01

The PebbleCreek shop work is horrid. Asking for the steering wheel straight up is a challenge. I take mine to the 99th Street & Van Buren (area) Firestone. Before installing the camber plates & shim set-up, the tech spent three hours aligning it to supplied specifications.The steering wheel was straight up and down, the thrust angle set to 0, and no compensation for road crown - it was perfect. I too purchased the lifetime alignment. It may be a bit out of the way for you, but its a good shop.

• 3 months later...

I used the firestone on pebblecreek with my infiniti g35 that was "stanced" and never had an issue with them aligning it. Since I've had the vette, I have taken it to network alignment on Bethany home rd and 67th ave. no problems with them in the past either.

chevyguy1969
41 minutes ago, Soofrsh said:

I used the firestone on pebblecreek with my infiniti g35 that was "stanced" and never had an issue with them aligning it. Since I've had the vette, I have taken it to network alignment on Bethany home rd and 67th ave. no problems with them in the past either.

I have used network alignment  at 67th and Bethany as well on everything from 4 wheel alignment on the corvette to alignment on 4wd chevy always good work and offer lifetime alignment.