CPR stage 1 C7Z at the track

joe@cpr.com

CPR stage 1 C7Z at the drag strip last night. This car is on 91 octane and the da was 2350 last night. Car is an A8 also. Next month it comes back to do our low side fuel system and a @dedicated.motorsports flex fuel kit. 

14976716_788208371317522_6340540644238397966_o.jpg

Cool. :thumbs

So what's a Stage 1?

Got any more info about the car, owner, or other mods?

Our upper pulley we make, our longtubes we make, Cai. Owners name is Luke and we originally did the car back in late July. It does also have our heat exchanger we make too which he added later. 

Our upper pulley we make, our longtubes we make, Cai. Owners name is Luke and we originally did the car back in late July. It does also have our heat exchanger we make too which he added later. 

Wow. I didn't know you added a machine shop, metal fab shop, and full welding shop. I have a couple projects in the works if you're interested. What's the capacity of your shear and brake press and is the tube bender a CNC unit?

Wow. I didn't know you added a machine shop, metal fab shop, and full welding shop. I have a couple projects in the works if you're interested. What's the capacity of your shear and brake press and is the tube bender a CNC unit?

the pulley I drew up and have it produced for me. Headers we do and are mandrel bent right next door, hx we tig up using afco cores for the center section. No desire to take on outside projects. 

whats ur pricing on the flex fuel conversion kit? Looking into doing that to my c6 

are you wanting just the sensor portion of converting it? You'll need more pump and injector, and I have a few solutions there depending on power goal and budget. 

the pulley I drew up and have it produced for me. Headers we do and are mandrel bent right next door, hx we tig up using afco cores for the center section. No desire to take on outside projects. 

Sorry, I just mis-understood what I thought you meant. If all you have is a welder, it wouldn't work anyway.

I think you don't know the full scope of my abilities here. I have way more than a welder lmao. 

When you said you make pulleys, headers, and heat exchangers, I assumed you had equipment to make them, which is why I asked what that was. If you don't have a shear, a brake press, a lathe, a mill, and a CNC tube bender, which are the required machines to produce those items, then you're farming out nearly everything except the welding. I didn't question your abilities, just the in-house capabilities.

I thought you might be interested in producing my rollbars, since you seem to have clients who need them and an online presence to sell them too. Maybe just sales and installation would fit better for you. Would you be interested in that?