Time for a refresh!

ascastil

Sent my blower to Vortech last week to have it checked out. Noticed an oil leak and was hoping for good news, and that I got. $400 for seals and bearings. That frees up a lot of cash since worst case was $1100 for a complete rebuild. Im doing some easy upgrades, nothing internal. Going from a 3.6 to a 3.4 pulley, ANOTHER Mantic clutch (installer error, me), C6Z tranny and diff!!! A few other odds and ends like lower radiator support which is smashed into the pipe going to my intercooler (thanks curb!!), fixing the wire that connects to my Aeroforce fuel pressure gauge behind the intake, and maybe Ill reinstall my Walbro 450 while the rearend is out. Ill have another talk with Joe about that one. I was picky before and didnt like it bleeding off my fuel pressure when it primed. Im going to learn how to take apart a T56 to seal up a leak or two. The diff I bought doesnt have any so I think Im good there, gears look mint. Probably do some couplers in the torque tube also. Gonna have to get my LG Big 3 reworked.  Ill post pics when I get started. I hope to be running slicks this winter, dont think Ill make the half mile event. Ill also need some GTO spares to go along with the 16" slicks. I just keep remembering stuff, lol.

On a side note, Ive got a T56 and diff from an 04 Vette that Im going to post up everywhere for sale to put towards the offset mounts. Zero leaks on both, no grinds, no popouts, 105k miles. Still in the car and still pulled strong. 

Let the project begin!!!! (This weekend, maybe, lol, its hot!)