Now titled "Corvettes & Caddies" continues

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Boys and girls, June 4th will be the first "Corvettes & Caddies" as I mentioned before at Bourbon Street Wraps close to Arizona Ave and Guadalupe in Chandler. Don't be afraid of the drive Tom, you have a Corvette and I know you're not afraid of driving it. You just like to sleep in like a baby. 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/271+E+Chilton+Dr,+Chandler,+AZ+85225/@33.3664247,-111.8414744,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x872ba9cbe36922cb:0xb6b5b89b831d38bf!8m2!3d33.3544169!4d-111.8381163

http://bourbonstwraps.com/  271 E. Chilton Dr, Exit at Country Club, which turns into Arizona Ave, go south to Chilton, turn left.

Please tell everyone that might possibly not be on Bruce's "preferred customer" list as they won't get the information on his newsletter. As always, we will start at 7:00. Greg and Tammy have been very generous in helping us continue the tradition so we can all get together and talk about our cars. 

Extender32

I guess I'll have to wait until July to attend the next one.

I liked the word "Caffeine" better. I don't like coffee. I'll do my darndest to be there. Is this one going to be once a month as well? Glad to hear this is going to be going on still. Thanks for stepping up to lock down a new location Bob...:beerbang::cheers

Cranked out a calendar event which should sync with the ACE page on FB shortly.  Will this repeat every first Saturday of the month?

Sign up sheet/post so Greg and Tammy know how many to expect?  Annie and I will be there.

Chas :burnout:burnout

Guest badbobs95
19 hours ago, theChad said:

Cranked out a calendar event which should sync with the ACE page on FB shortly.  Will this repeat every first Saturday of the month?

That's the plan. Will notify everyone of any changes or updates.

1 hour ago, chas4570 said:

Sign up sheet/post so Greg and Tammy know how many to expect?  Annie and I will be there.

Chas :burnout:burnout

Around this place signup lists don't work unless there's a lunch involved. People don't like to commit to anything but usually do show up. 

I was thinking more of consideration for the new hosts of the event.  If they are providing refreshments, might be nice to know how to plan.  If only parking, still might be nice to know what to expect for numbers.  Bruce had a sign up for the monthly event in order to plan.

Chas

4 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

The Calendar event "repeat" options can't even do a simple "first Saturday of every month". So it's set for "every 4 weeks", which will be screwed when July rolls around with 5 Saturday's. :banghead  We'll just have to keep an eye on this until the shitty coders at IPS can build something more flexible. We're not the only board bitching.

Hope they give yuuuuuug discounts ... Need my trailer wrapped to match the Bus ... With a BIG ACE logo on the tail ....

hey .... Maybe donations ?????  LOL !!!!

Guest badbobs95
16 hours ago, LastC3 said:

Hope they give yuuuuuug discounts ... Need my trailer wrapped to match the Bus ... With a BIG ACE logo on the tail ....

No problem Hal! I'll throw in a couple bucks.  :ack:

• 2 weeks later...
SkymonkeyONE

I'll be leaving the bustling metropolis of Coolidge, AZ at 0630 in The Space Shuttle. You can keep the coffee; I'll bring my own mimosa. 

awesome.jpg

Bowing out. Got the flu. Back to bed for me. Have fun.

• 4 weeks later...
On May 17, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Extender32 said:

I guess I'll have to wait until July to attend the next one.

ok  

the next one is here :-)

July 2nd

On May 18, 2016 at 7:17 AM, badbobs95 said:

Around this place signup lists don't work unless there's a lunch involved. People don't like to commit to anything but usually do show up. 

There is indeed Food involved. All you can possibly want Coffee, Bagels, Doughnuts, and Hot Biscuits w/ Homemade Gravy. So yes, an idea of how many aims to come is always helpful, Thank you.

On May 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM, mrhusker said:

I liked the word "Caffeine" better. I don't like coffee. I'll do my darndest to be there. Is this one going to be once a month as well? Glad to hear this is going to be going on still. Thanks for stepping up to lock down a new location Bob...:beerbang::cheers

Bruce has made it very clear that even tho he has no interest in hosting the Monthly Event, he also does not want anyone using The names "Corvettes n Caffeine" OR "Corvettes n Coffee" as he has trademarked both of those names in the State of AZ. So the new name of the SAME Event is now called "Corvettes n Caddies" as we will now welcome Caddy owners to join in on the fun. The sporty V spec versions of Cadillac go hand in hand with the Corvette. Will only be a small handful of Caddies tho, Corvettes will dominate the event as usual.

On May 18, 2016 at 4:47 PM, LastC3 said:

We can def accomidate this :-) 

• 3 months later...